More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by First_Cavalier First_Cavalier

What are you in the mood for today?

The gloryhole counter - I need to dump my load!

The more you think about it the more you want to simply just get straight to business and blow your load in a girl's hot mouth as soon as possible. Hell, it may even be a good idea to get off quickly and then really savor a second round in the central area or in the booths without the risk of cumming too soon.

Regardless your balls feel heavy and swollen and your dick is quickly bulging in your trousers as you watch some of the waitresses go by in their tight little tank tops and daisy duke jeans shorts.

You head right up to the bar counter and lean on the polished wood top as you catch the eye of one of the barmaids and give her a sly grin.

The gloryhole counter was designed for speed and removed any dilemma of choice from the equation. You simply stuck your cock through an available hole and the first available barmaid would get on her knees on a cushioned bench on their side of the bar and get to work. There were eight gloryholes on the counter and at peak time each would have a barmaid servicing a hole. Occassionally some multitasking was required if the café was shortstaffed, but mostly they had plenty of girls on hand to ensure customers kept turning over quickly. Just what you need right now.

The barmaid, a tall, athletic, smoking hot blonde with blue eyes and a very busty rack in a white tank top over a black sports bra comes over and gives you a big smile back. Her name is Jessica and you have seen her several mornings this week at the bar but hadn't yet had the chance to try her out. Maybe this time you will, now that the café wasn't too busy.

"Hey, good to see you again, another glory and espresso usual today?" Jessica asks as she leans over the counter and shows off her incredible tight bronzed cleavage.

You knees nearly buckle as your vision is overwhelmed by the sight of her prime tit flesh. Keep it together, you tell yourself.

"Usual would be terrific, Jessica," you say while hoping silently she will be the one sucking your cock.

Jessica punches in a few taps on to a tablet and then flashes those wicked blue eyes on you again.

"I'll call up a girl for you. We're not too busy now so let me know if you have anyone in mind. Have you tried Olivia yet? She's a real whirlwind, just started recently," chatted Jessica as your dick grows harder and harder.

Pick a gloryhole girl.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)