More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by trev999 trev999

Please select an experience below:

The girls next door!

I had known Judith and Lorraine for years, having lived next door to them since the age of four.

I was the same age as Lorraine, both 18 and her sister was just a year older.

On a Friday night if we weren't on dates, we would sometimes get a video and sit up at one or the other's houses until the early hours.

This particular night Lorraine and Judith came round but they also bought their cousin Debbie who was also 18. I had a bit of a thing for Debbie, and Lorraine knew it. As the night progressed we started talking about sex and for some reason me and Lorraine were dared to kiss each other.

Our friendship had been platonic, but I had no qualms about kissing Lorraine as she was very attractive. We sat on the floor facing each other and embraced in a long, deep, passionate kiss which frankly left me with a stonking hard on, much to the amusement of the girls.

This started the ball rolling for more dares and next me and Debbie were dared to feel each other up. Debbie had to feel my cock whilst I could either feel her tits or her pussy.

Tits or pussy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)