More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kulit kulit

What happens next?

The girls are amazed

Ryoko was tugging away at my trouser legs, while Mico's little hands were unfastening my belt. There was no point in struggling and i was beggining to enjoy this. Soon all that stood in the way for the two little japanese girls was my red satin boxers with little bear patterns on there.

Ryoko laughed as she saw these "those are cuto" she said in her adorable little girl japanese voice.

Mico meanwhile had her eyes on other things "Whats that!" she said eyeing the bulge that was now protruding in my pants and pushing hard against the small button that held it in. Ryoko suddenly forgot about the cute little bears and her focus was now also on the bulge in my pants.

"EhHHHhhh" the two girls said simutaneously in shock.....

"May I see" Ryoko asked coyly in intrigue and fascination.

"Sure" i said. Ryoko tiny hands undid the little black button that was holding my throbbing manhood in place.

My fully erect eight inch cock flopped out in front of Ryoko face. Mico licked her lips in excitement as she saw my big white cock inches from her friends face.

"Ohh that looks like a big roripop" Mico smiled.

"Why dont u see if it tastes like candy Ryoko." Mico said to her friend who was clearly the less daring of the two.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)