More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gypsygirl84 gypsygirl84

What happens to the group next?

The game is interrupted before it starts.

Just then, there was a musical chime from the other room. Denise gave Heath a dirty look as he shrugged & disappeared to answer the phone. Denise looked at Tony & Bev. "I'm sorry. I told him that all phones have to be off for the duration of the game."

Heath came back, a very apologetic look on his face. "I'm sorry; I really have to go." Denise shot him a look that would've killed Heath if it could. "Hey, that was Artie, my agent. I really have to go. But, listen, if you guys can wait half an hour to start, I can call someone to replace me."

"Damn it, Heath, I---" Heath interrupted Denise's tirade by whispering in her ear. A smile appeared on her face, & she smiled. "OK; You're forgiven. Make the arrangements, but tell your substitute absolutely NO FUCKING PHONES during the game."

Heath nodded, & Denise turned back to Tony & Bev, obviously a little nervous after this whole exchange. "Don't worry, guys," Denise reassured them. "You'll like the substitute."

Heath came back from the other room, & turned to Denise. "It's all set. Do I still get invited to the next gig?"

Denise smiled. "You're forgiven once. Don't do this again."

Heath left after saying goodbye to Tony & Bev. After a half hour of small talk, which Denise used to put Tony & Bev at ease, there was a knock on the door.

Who's Heath's substitute?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)