More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Who or what grabbed her?

The fuckin' devil

"Don't say a word" said a deep male voice. A knife suddenly glinted in front of Trudy's eyes. "I can cut you faster than you can yell for help. Do you understand?" Trudy shook her head yes. "Good. I'm glad we understand each other." The man again picked her up and stood her up on her feet. "Now, let's you and me go for a little walk." He steered Trudy in front of him through the woods. After what seemed like a very long walk to Trudy, they came upon a clearing. In the middle of the clearing stood an old cabin that looked like it had seen better days. The man opened the front door, and pushed Trudy inside.

Trudy fell to the floor with a thud. The man followed behind her, and closed the door, locking it behind him. He threw a couple of logs and some kindling into the fireplace,and lit it. "It'll be nice and warm in here in a few minutes. Get comfy a while. Take that coat off." Trudy stood up, unzipped the parka, and slid it off her arms, letting it fall to the floor. "Very nice" the man said, commenting on Trudy's attire. "Tell me your name."

"My name is Trudy."

"How old are you, Trudy?"

"I'm eighteen."

"Who else came with you?"

"My sister Jandice, my mother, and my step father."

"You don't like your step father very much, do you?" He didn't give her a chance to answer. "What's his name?"

"Eric" she said, quietly.

"What's your mother's name?"

"Sarah."

"Thank you, Trudy. You've been very helpful. Now, take off those shoes, and hand them to me."

Trudy took off her shoes, and handed them to the man. "You know who I am. Who are you?"

The man laughed with an evil grin. "Who am I? I'm the fuckin' devil!" He paused for a while, watching the scared look in Trudy's eyes. "But you can call me Otis. Now get that skirt off, and hand it here."

Trudy's hands were trembling as she tried to undo the buttons on her skirt. She finally got them, slid the skirt over her hips, and stepped out of it. She picked it up off the floor, and handed it to him. Trudy now stood there wearing only a pair of black silk panties and a black tank top.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)