More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DeepInsideMolly DeepInsideMolly

What does Molly do?

The four black men make their move

Tyrone and his buddies watch the young girl at the bus station. It's one of their favorite places to hang out, cuz' there's always 'new meat' available. They can spot the 'look' from a mile away, that lost, innocent expression that those stupid cunts always have. Usully runaways, or farm girls or whatever, getting off the bus for the first time. Shit, it's like a friggin' deer walkin' into the bears cave, without a clue.

As if on cue another black man approaches her, acting aggressively and demanding money. She probably has just a little, enough for a room and a few meals. Tyrone lets him harass her some, watching her as she looks around frightened. He want´s it to sink in that here in the city, nobody cares. People look the other way and she soon realizes no one is going to help her. That's when he makes his move.

Tyrone comes up behind the black man, and grabs his shoulder. "Are you bothering this girl, asshole?" He shoves him backwards and the man glares at him, but then backs into the crowd and disappears. The girl of course has no idea that this man is his buddy Latrell, and that later she'll be taking both of their cocks at the same time, as part of her training to whore for him on the streets...

What does Molly do ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)