More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PeterPrinceofPervs PeterPrinceofPervs

So, where does he start?

The flower girl?

Ah yes, the flower girl. Her name was Mary, and he'd known her for years. He even thought she'd had a little crush on him. Well, now was his chance to see, without worrying about anyone caring. She was a tiny think, five foot nothing, long dyed black hair done up to be poofed up on her head, laced through with flowers. She was absolutely covered in freckles, and her eyes had a slight slant to them, maybe a hint of Asian in her? Whatever it was, it had always attracted him.

"Sell many rose today, my dear?" He asked as he approached her, staring down at her exposed cleavage. He'd glanced at it before, but never had the chance to actually stare. She was a good C-cup, her corset pressing them up and out for his view. She was dressed slightly raggedy, a multi layered skirt, in shades of purple and red, to match the corset. He decided to go for the gusto, and reached out to lightly caress her tits.

"Only a couple Jack!" She said with a smile, grinning up at him. She thrust her chest forward for his inspection, giggling at his touch.

"Mhmm, well, how about I deflower you instead?" Raising his eyebrows.

She can't help but laugh. "You're a few years late for that. The only hole I haven't had a dick in is my ass."

Is that an invitation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)