More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Seahawker Seahawker

sooo, sign the first one and become her ? Or sign the second one and you have a new fucktoy?

The first one, of course

I opened up the first envelope and carefully read it:

I, John Doe agree to become the of my wife Jane Doe for the duration of our marriage.

I, agree to that I will have no say in any aspect of our marriage whether it be financial or otherwise.

I agree to live by her rules and will do whatever she commands. Regardless of how humiliating or physically or mentally exhausting the task is.

I understand that I am to refer to my wife as Mistress, Princess or Goddess whenever we are at home. Mistress is free to refer to me as bitch, slut, whore or whatever degrading name that she decides amuses her.

I understand that I must follow all of Mistress' rules or I will face severe punishment in the form of whipping, spanking, paddling, CBT and any other form of punishment that Mistress feels necessary. I also understand that Mistress is free to punish me just for her amusement.

I understand that clothing is a priviledge that must be earned and when we are at home, I am to be naked at all times except during times when Mistress is entertaining guests, at which time I will wear an outfit of Mistress's choosing.

I understand that my cock is off limits to me. Any type of unauthorized contact could result in severe punishment or having my cock confined in a chastity device.

I understand that sexual contact of any kind is entirely at Mistress's discretion. I also understand that Mistress is free to take on other lovers, both male or female and that I am expected to please them both sexually. Failure to do so will result severe punishment and having my cock confined to a chastity cage.

I understand that Mistress is free to change the terms of this contract at any time she chooses.

Signed

John Doe

Jane Doe

I quickly signed it. Jane took it from my hand and looked it over. She patted me on the head and with an evil smile she said "Good boy!" Oh man this is going to be interesting!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)