More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MissAshleyJ MissAshleyJ

Where do we go from here?

The final frontier...with a twist

“Come on Amanda.” Chloe Black said with her feet on the desk, “what’s the point of this meeting? And where’s the doc?”

Amanda Cooper just gave her pilot a “shut up” stare.

“If I knew, I would have told you...” she said, shoving Chloe’s feet off the desk.

The door to the room opened and another woman strode in.

“Girls... I have some bad news.” Linda Roth said as she looked down at her suit tie. “Dr Sebring will not be joining you on you mission.”

Amanda stood and looked at her boss and friend

“What?”

“She is pregnant.”

“Damn” one of the others, Janice Marks said. “I told her not to take the boy she met in the bar home...”

“What about Claire on the backup crew?”

“You know the old saying about lightning never strikes twice... she has a heart murmur. She’s grounded permanently.”

The five women cursed under their breaths.

“Linda, we launch in less than two weeks.” Amanda said.

“Don’t worry... I found you a new doctor...” Linda said.

Linda went back to the door and motioned for the person waiting outside to join them.

“Gentlewomen, might I introduce you to you newest crew member... Dr. Charles Newton.”

The five women’s mouth’s dropped to various levels as a gorgeous young man stepped into the room.

“Good afternoon everyone.” He said with a curtsy.

“Linda... a word?” Amanda said

Next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)