More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Vignettes

The fighters

Gracie felt the gradient begin to soften and her speed increase as she neared the summit of Harp Mountain just outside Anchorage. It had taken her almost an hour and a half to run up, and she was pretty sure it would be no more than 30 minutes down but she felt the momentary exhileration of crossing the summit, then the smile spread across her face as she began running freely down once more with the Pacific Ocean spreading out before her bathed in the glow of an almost setting sun. Disappointingly, she felt the fire in her thighs already starting to ease up as her stride lengthened automatically to cope with running downhill.

Gracie never used to enjoy running, seeing it as just a necessary evil, part of her training for fights and competitions. However, now she saw it as a joy, with the solitary steady pain numbing her mind, distracting her from her emotional pain and the mess that she felt her life was in right now.

Her breath blossomed in small clouds of condensation in the chilly air when she eventually reached her hotel carpark and began to stretch off, ignoring the lustful stares of the passers by that her lithe athletic body tended to generate in her tight lycra running wear. She was used to it and not at all interested. She was here in Alaska for a reason and she was determined to retain her focus. Train. Fight. Win. Dominate.

Instead her mind turned as it always did to the moment of madness that brought her here and derailed her life completely.

Gracie had entered the national Judo tournament only a month earlier, and had been doing really well, progressing almost effortlessly round after round. Her partner, April, had been knocked out after a few rounds, but Gracie made it all the way to the final where she came up against the previous year’s winner, Lachelle Phillips. The fight had started cagily with both fighters sizing each other up, taking each other’s weight and trying for an opening, then eventually Gracie had made the tiniest of mis-steps and Lachelle had swept her, landing Gracie on her rump and scoring a Yuko against her. Gracie was furious and lost her concentration, almost immediately repeating her error and letting Lachelle repeat the Yuko score, this time almost resulting in a Waza-Ari when Lachelle threw herself on top of Gracie, momentarily breast to breast and tried to pin her to the mat.

When Gracie was felled for the third time, she managed somehow to scissor Lachelle’s legs away from her in her fury on the way down, and as the black girl went to the mat on her back, Gracie was on her like lightning, landing a knee either side of her face and lowering her crotch, grinding her pussy through the tough cotton of her judogi against the champion’s mouth, and grabbing her hair to pull her face up and into it.

By the time the red mist had cleared from Gracie’s eyes, she had been pulled to her feet and disqualified with the bout and the championship awarded to her opponent again. Gracie recalled looking over towards her corner and seeing a disgusted looking April, turn and run out of the dojo in tears, mortified at seeing her girlfriend grind her pussy on another girl’s face. After that April wanted nothing to do with her.

Since then, the newly single Gracie had devoted herself to training until she could find another outlet for her fighting talents, one where she was not restricted by rules of decency or honor. To try to cover up her shame and her broken heart, Gracie threw herself into her training, toughening her body day after day until she was like a piece of iron. Finally, she believed she had found just the right place here in Alaska that would allow her to use all of her skills in exactly the way she wanted.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)