More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Whose tail shall we follow?

The farm (Rune inspired)

I’d been back packing through Texas and had found myself short of cash so I applied for a job at 'The Farm'. This wasn't a regular farm. No cows, chickens or horses. No crops. Well least not like you’d think. Heh. You see 'The Farm' was run by this company called Anthropet and was a proof of concept -something of a government institution - it had women in place of animals. You see the women were treated as animals, used for milking and breeding.

Some of the women were volunteers. They paid to be treated like animals as sort of a fetish vacation. Others were criminals who elected serving their sentences at the farm instead of going to prison. A few even claimed that they were kidnapped and didn't belong here, but they were usually not believed and muzzled so we wouldn't have to hear their complaints. No matter how they came to be here, they were all treated the same.

I took the job as an assistant handler. When I found out what this place did, I was shocked at first. But the pay was good and the benefits were incredible. The woman didn't seem to mind. Those that did were probably criminals anyways. They actually seemed to look forward to their milking and were eager (almost needful) to be bred.

As a handler, I was responsible for milking, feeding and ensuring that they had their vitamin supplements. That didn't leave me much time to sample the goods. The trainer's and ‘bulls’ usually had the pleasure of that duty.

I was preparing a special batch of a new genetic hormonal treatment. It was supposed to make the cows produce more milk and make them more fertile and more eager to breed. As I prepared the special shot, the cow unexpectedly twisted. Instead of the needle finding its mark in her plump posterior, the needle plunged into my arm instead.

I immediately pulled out the syrynge and rubbed my arm ruefully. "Fortunately it was only vitamins." I told myself. "I'm sure that they wouldn't be injecting them with anything really harmful."

I heard the lunch bell ring. This could wait until later. It was time to meet the other staff members for lunch. I grabbed a handful of hormone laced granola feed to munch on as I headed over to the main cafeteria to meet the others. Well I tried too. I took one step and my legs gave out.

“Oh crap,” I muttered weakly as I tried to crawl from the milking shed. I shivered and shuddered, body convulsing as I felt the injected ‘vitamins’ start to do their work. I whimpered in fear and looked up at the naked cowgirl. She was regarding me with sympathy. Then I felt my chest and rump swelling as the rest of me started to shrink. The most disconcerting sensation was in my groin. “Oh no...” I reached there as I felt things change. I couldn’t find my balls! And my cock was tiny and getting smaller. My voice was higher too. I felt the pain at my temples as the horns that differentiated the cowgirls from normal women and marked them as wards of the state of company started to grow. My clothes were much too big now. Christ!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)