More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Serca45 Serca45

What's next?

The ever changing girl

DEPARTMENT OF QUIRK REGISTRATION

FILE STATUS- OPEN

Name- Serca Yameka

Age- 19, as of current date

Age of first quirk activation- at birth

Gender- ? (Though the subject identifies as female)

Mother- Sansa Yameka (deceased)

Foster mother- Hayami Tenso

Father- Unknown

Height- ?

Weight- ?

Appearance-?

Quirk- Ambiguous mimic

A truly confounding case, the subject seems to have no true form. It's said at the birth a golden light shined so bright nobody could see the child, only one nurse using her quirk was able to gaze at the light for more than 5 seconds. After which time the child assumed her form, a nearly exact copy of the nurse, uniform included. Though still mentally a baby she kept this form for a full day before mimicking another baby. As the years have gone by the subject has taken hundreds of forms, seemingly only needing 5 seconds of direct eye contact to log a form. The subject reports discomfort using the same few forms over and over or keeping the same form for more than a few days at a time. They have also reported randomly activated transformations at times. Though the copy's may seem to be exact to the naked eye every transformation can have distinct differences that vary wildly. The most interesting aspect is the ability for the subject to copy the quirk of it's target, though differences in the copied quirk are also prevalent. Much is still unknown of the quirks full abilities or limits and as such should be heavily regulated by government agencies. With the acceptance of the principal of UA university the subject is being accepted on recommendation to Class 1A mid semester.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)