More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by watcher333 watcher333

which way you go?

The escape from home (prologue)

It was my eighteenth birthday, i woke up as normal, dressed up as normal and get to the kitchen for some breakfast. Nobody reacted differently, nobody sad a thing just the usual idle talk as always.

I doesn't thought they forgot my birthday so i doesn't say a thing either, maybe there's a surprise party or something..

Anyhow i have three sisters:

My oldest sister name Sabrina, age 25, she's more than a head higher than me (pretty much like a giant). For personality she's the type who's always in trouble, she's pretty energetic and loves to pick on me no meter the place or the time. She just cant let go the fact that i'm a boy, always have a way to pick on me. Her favourit is grabbing me from backward pushing me between her breast than mocking me when i'm became all red end confused. Not like i hate her or anything but she can be quite a bully. Well maybe i have some problems too, becoming like this because her dd-cups.. In the end she's still my sister, and she's always there when needed but she's still problematic.

Than second one is Greta, she's 22. She's the perfect opposite of Sabrina, high 5'4", a-cup, she's very lazy even right now she's still asleep. She also has the good habit of picking on me, at least she dosent go further than saying some ichi word whenever Sabrina finish her part..

My smallest (but still older) sister is Annie, she's 19, maybe c cups. She's always just like a little kid, she's a typical airhead. She is very kind but has the bad habit of copying her sisters..

My mother called Amanda, she's somehow always way too overprotective whit me, maybe because i'm the smallest children or cause i'm the only boy in the family, well actually in the world.. She always hug me after if something happen, sometimes this makes things only worse after Sabrina played whit me. My mother has even bigger chest than Sabrina, she doesn't have any bad but each of her breast are bigger than my head. Naturally its still my faillure of having problem whit them.

Whats next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)