More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Where do you visit, and who are you?

The end of the rebel

A raven-haired woman moaned loudly.

She was forty-six years old woman, yet most of the people who saw her would give her no more than forty. Her tanned skin and shape of face betrayed her Italian roots. She had an attractive heart-shaped face, long dark hair that reached the middle of her back, putty lips, lightly slanted brown eyes. She had a slender neck and long legs, her breasts were large, but shapely while her ass was small and round.

She wore a black hat with a veil that covered the upper part of her face, long black gloves, a dark red under-bust corset with black stockings strapped to it and black high-heels. Her hair was currently tied into a tight bun. This costume left her shaved pussy, round ass and gorgeous breasts exposed.

The woman’s name was Catena Rugani a widow after Italian general. Officially, she was a firm supporter of the regime, a model Fraulein and a generous philanthropist. She was also one of the most desired woman in Venice, often called the first MILF of Venice – her sexual prowess and pleasure she brought to the ubermensch was almost legendary. Many soldiers returning from the front, sought comfort in her caring arms. Unofficially she was a Sanguine Defiance, a rebel hero, leader of one of most successful rebel cells and one of most wanted criminals in Stadt. A terrorist responsible for the of hundredths of ubermensch, destruction of military equipment which could arm whole three divisions and supplying intelligence to the enemies of the Stadt, which allowed allies to safely land in Copenhagen.

Right now, she had her hands tied behind her back and a collar around her neck with a chain leash attached to it. Her nipples were pierced with nipple rings and had small weights attached to them. Her skin was marked with red whip-marks, bite marks, slaps and cigarette burns. Her skin covered with thick layer of sweat, saliva and sperm dripping from her mouth and sex juices leaking from her ass and pussy. Her black mascara and makeup destroyed by her own tears and sweat. On her right ass-cheek, an old tattoo of ownership was displayed – made by her husband. On her left breast, a freshly a freshly banded symbol of Gestapo, a skull and right above her pussy a word was branded, that read ‘TRAITOR’.

Currently, she was standing with her legs slightly apart and bent forward, with her pussy fucked by the man standing behind her.

The man was tall, his frame was covered with muscles – he could easily make a career as a bodybuilder. He had a square face, blue eyes short blond hair and slightly bigger than normal nose – he made a picture of perfect Aryan. His dick was massive, it looked more like a tool for bringing pain rather than pleasure. But it was said, that he could bring any woman to the heights of orgasm, by a mixture of pain and pleasure.

He wore a black Gestapo officer’s uniform with Hauptsturmführer’s insignia on it and a skull emblem.

Egon Warner was one of the most brutal and efficient Gestapo investigators. He specialized in finding and shutting down the cells of female rebels and traitors. His dedication to Stadt was legendary. It’s said that he seduced, investigated, captured, tortured and executed his own mother for the state.

He was standing behind the Italian rebel and was mercilessly hammering her pussy with her leash in one hand and crop whip in the other.

“Please! Mercy-iiIII!” the Italian MILF screamed as the crop whip landed on her tender breast. That was followed by a few strong thrusts that made Catena whimper with pleasure as the thick meat brutally hit the back of her womb. It didn’t take her long to quiver and moan loudly as another of countless orgasms hit her exhausted body.

“You are asking for something you have absolutely no right for, Sanguine Defiance. Have you forgotten our training?” Egon said after he was sure that aftershocks of orgasm stopped. “It seems that I will have to train you some more.” The man said as he removed his meat-sword from the woman’s pounded pussy. He then put it to her back-door.

“No, wait! That i-iiIIIIIIII!!!” Catena Rugani arched her back and howled as the ubermensch drilled her small asshole. Her howl was almost inhuman – there was a pain in it, but mostly there was a pure animal lust and orgasmic release. Hauptsturmführer Werner completely ignored the woman’s plight and continued steadfastly pounding traitor’s ass.

As the moans, whimpers and orgasmic screams of ‘First MILF of Venice’ filled the room, the onlookers watched in silence as one of most famous women in Italy was defiled.

First, there was a group of women kneeling on the floor. All of the bound, almost naked sans their heeled boots, or from time to time corsets and stockings. All of them carrying various signs of and . The remnants of Sanguine Defiance rebel cell, looked in resignation as their leader was systematically destroyed. Some looked at the scene with sorrow, some with defiance, some with resignation and some with growing lust…

Then there were the soldiers and officers of Werner unit who were guarding the rebels, guarding the building and filming the event. Both men and women looked at the spectacle with satisfaction. Each of them had earlier chance to have a go and vulturous widow and showed the treacherous bitch just how displeased they were with her treason. There was always something poetic and attractive in fall of powerful – especially if she was a beautiful woman.

“Do you see now, Catena?” Egon asked as he pulled the woman by her leash. “Do you see the superiority of the Doctrine?”

“Oh Gawd! Yes!” The woman answered as another orgasm ravaged her body. “Yes! I can see it! Nothing can compare!”

Egon smirked at the woman’s confession, right in front of cameras, no less.

With a grunt Hauptsturmführer, Egon thrust with all of his might into sluts eager ass filling her with his cum, at the same time pushing the slutty MILF into the greatest orgasm she had so far. With a sight of pleasure, Egon backed away. Without support, the widow – still riding the aftershocks of her climax – fell on her knees, but before she fell on the floor, the Gestapo officer yanked the leash, forcing her to stay on her knees.

The man walked around her and put his half erect dick in front of her face.

“Suck.” He gave a single command.

The woman didn’t react so he yanked the leash once. With a tired moan woman flinched. When her eyes landed on the man’s dick that just a moment earlier ravaged her ass she started unconsciously sucking it.

Egon’s smirk widened at the proof of the submission of the rebel. It was worth to spend all of that time on breaking the woman. Now the proof of her defeat and humiliation was documented on video. It will make quite nice propaganda documentary material.

When he was clean enough he hid his dick. He kicked the widow’s legs apart, making sure her pussy was visible then he pulled the leash backwards, forcing the woman to push her generous chest forward. After that he stepped to the side, making sure that the kneeling woman was exposed enough for cameras to capture every moment of her humiliation, and stud next to her. He then took out his luger, reloaded it and aimed at the Catena’s temple.

“If it were your last words, what would you say about Stadt and the ubermensch doctrine?”

The MILF’s body shook and she moaned lustfully at the mention of the ubermensch. Egon could clearly see a few drops of her sex juices falling on the floor and her nipples becoming visibly erect. He couldn’t help but smile at the sight of woman's orgasmic reaction at the mere mention of the word of the concept she was fighting so hard against just a month ago.

“Long live the ubermensch doctrine.” She moaned with a husky voice.

“Long live the ubermensch doctrine.” The Hauptsturmführer repeated. “And to the traitors.” He ended and pulled the trigger.

BANG!

Catena’s fell on her side and then on her back. A small trail of blood trailing from her temple.

“Silence!” The officer screamed to the distraught prisoners. “All of you are now slaves to the state. You all will be sent to re-education camp, where you will either do your best to fit your new role as a , or you will be executed like your leader.”

“What about her, Hauptsturmführer?” one of the troops asked, pointing at the body of the executed traitor. “Should we bury in her husband’s crypt?”

“I will not have this treacherous trash dirtying the resting place of a loyal officer of the Stadt. No, hang her as she is next to the city gates for all to see – then throw her carrion in the forest for the wild beasts to feast on. That is the suitable reward for a traitor.” Hauptsturmführer Egon stud next to the body of the woman and looked at her for a while. He then stepped on her breast and looked directly at the camera. “And so ends the reign of terror of Sanguine Defiance.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)