More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hottie morgan hottie morgan

Does the double date actually happen?

The double date happens!

Ok! So elements of this chapter are at the request of a reader! Again, it’s fantasy, bear with me! Somethings might be unbelievable. Just deal!

Friday night finally came. All day you wondered what was going to transpire. When you got to Morgan’s, you were prepared for the worst. Instead, she surprised you with a rather modest outfit. Morgan was wearing a t-shirt from college, jeans and sneakers. Her hair was up. She had make-up on, but it was modest. She looked cute and classy. It was fine with you, as you had a sweatshirt and jeans on. “Let’s get this over with,” she muttered as the two of you went to the car.

You arrived at the restaurant after Bill. He had picked the place. It was about an hour from your home. He said it was better for “his Morgan”. He was in a booth. “Hey guys!” He said, and gave you the man hand shake/hug. He came in to hug Morgan. She kept her hands up between them.

“Ok, ok,” Morgan said, “That’s enough,” she sat down next to you. She didn’t waste any-time being adversarial to Bill, as she had long ago. It surprised you. After small talk and catching up, Morgan broached the question. “So where is she? Where is this “other” Morgan?”

Bill smiled slightly. “There is only one Morgan in my heart!” Was he already being brazen? Morgan blushed a little. Bill chuckled. “She’ll be here!”

As you waited you all had drinks. For the past few hours, nay, for the past day, your mind was racing. How was this going to work? Was this ever real to begin with? Was there another Morgan? You had so many questions. Bill got up to use the restroom, and Morgan turned to you. “Is he bigger? Taller?” You didn’t understand what she meant.

When he came back you understood. He had on a striped colored shirt. The stripes were horizontal. It made him look wider. He also seemed several inches taller. You noticed the boots on his feet. The soles must have given him two inches. It was cheating. Bill was always trying to look intimidating.

Finally, as an hour past, you got anxious. You ordered food. As you ate, you asked, “So where is she?”

Bill checked his phone. “She got caught up at work!”

Morgan perked up from her food. “What does this winner do?”

He didn’t hesitate, “She’s a bartender at a place nearby. She just needs to end her shift.”

Your girlfriend huffed, “Great, a bartender. You really shoot for the stars don’t you?”

This made Bill somewhat angry, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

She retorted, “You don’t pick the best girls Bill. I have no doubt this one is gonna be a slut!”

You were shocked, you didn’t know what to think. You actually defended Bill. “Come on Morgan, that’s not right!”

Bill smiled to her, “I think you will be surprised!” Did he know what was going to happen? Because you certainly didn’t. Morgan seemed genuinely annoyed. By this point, you half expected to see this “other” Morgan appear making the past few months prove your insanity.

That’s when Morgan’s phone rang. This was weird. It never rang, she always had it on vibrate. The ring was different than the one you remembered her having. She used to have some techno song she liked. This sounded like an alarm. She held the phone away from you. “SHIT!” She slammed the table. “It’s work,” she stammered.

“What is it?” You asked. Both you and Bill seemed intrigued.

She shook her head. “I forgot to finish the presentation for Monday! My boss wants to see it tomorrow afternoon!”

This was weird. Morgan never worked Saturdays. “On a Saturday?” You said aloud.

She stood up. “It’s…I….I gotta finish it. I’m sorry babe,” she kissed you cheek. “Bill, I’ll have to meet her some other time,” she got her things ready. You told her you’d pay. Bill offered to drive you home later.“Have fun,” she said and left you with Bill.

You and Bill paid the tab and went to the bar. You drank beers and watched a baseball game. You thought you’d want to hit him when you spoke again, but you felt yourself getting more comfortable. You began to forget that this “other” Morgan was coming.

Bill’s phone buzzed after a half hour. He smiled. “She just needs another thirty minutes or so.” He told you. Morgan had left an hour ago. What was going to happen? “She wants to meet us here,” he said, “but then go play pool. She loves pool!”

“Where is she from?” You wanted to expose the ruse.

“Chicago,” he said instantly.

Time went by, and you started getting several beers in you. Bill began to check out the girls. One in particular, seemed to pay attention to the both of you. She was short, and a little pudgy, with a fat face. She had cute features, but she was merely a five or six. She was with a group, and kept looking over. “What do you think of her?” He asked.

“She’s like a five,” you answered. You’re eyes focused on a blonde who walked in the door behind the pudgy girls group. “Now THAT girl, is a ten!” The girl was a knock-out. She had short blonde hair in a bob, a small black mini-skirt, and a tight pink top that accentuated her large breasts. The top came down to above her tight stomach. She had on pink strap heels that made her look very tall. Her legs popped as she walked. Her calf muscles and thighs were a site. She had a small pink purse with a chain strap. Further, she was wearing sunglasses, large ones, on her head. All men turned their heads towards her. You noticed she seemed confused. She walked over to the area you guys were sitting in earlier. As she turned you saw the tell-tale “tribal” tramp-stamp. On her shoulder was a dolphin. She picked a phone out of the small purse, it was pink like everything else. On her hand was a butterfly tattoo, right near her thumb. This girl was truly hot! Even though her tan skin was clearly a fake and bake, it looked even and good. You laughed, realizing Morgan would kill you if she heard. This girl was everything she hated. “Check her out,” you said and pointed to her as she pushed buttons on her phone, “she’s the hottest girl here!”

“Yeah she is,” Bill nodded as transfixed as you by this bimbo. His phone beeped on the bar. He looked down. “She says she’s here!” He almost asked the question. He looked around. He picked up the phone when it rang. “We’re at the bar!”

The blonde turned and saw you and Bill. She smiled brightly and began to walk over. All eyes on her as she came towards you. You’re heart pounded as she came closer. It couldn’t be. It simply couldn’t be! “Hey guys,” she said in a southern drawl. The voice sounded so familiar yet different. As she approached you saw the nose ring, the bright red lipstick. As she waved, you saw the bright pinkish nail-polish. She looked straight outta the movie “Legally Blonde”. She came over and hugged you. “Bill has told me so much about you!” She spoke with the drawl. You looked into the face. This was YOUR Morgan, but it wasn’t. It couldn’t be. Such a change would be too great. But the face was so similar.

You hesitated and stepped back. “You look familiar.” You said. “Don’t I know you!”

She shook her head, “I don’t think so,” she pulled off the glasses. She had the brightest blue eyes, and heavy eye-shadow and eyeliner. The face was there, Morgan’s beautiful face, and the legs. But everything else was different. How could she get tattoos and tan that quick. And the nose piercing. She didn’t have one. And the eyes? She hesitated for a moment, then smiled. “People do say I look like Katy Perry!” She stuck out her tongue. A small ball, an unmistakable tongue piercing shined in the light. “I’m just playing!”

She turned away and walked over to Bill She put his arms around his neck. “You didn’t recognize me? Must be the hair.”

Bill couldn’t move himself. He was trying to take it all in. “A tongue piercing?” He muttered out, unable to keep up the game.

She slapped his chest. “I’ve always had one,” she spoke with the twang.

“I guess I just forgot?” He said unsure of himself.

Morgan pulled him down. That’s when you realized how much taller they both were than you at that moment. She laughed, “I guess I’ll remind you!” She crushed her mouth over his. You watched as they made out right there at the bar. Their tongues were visible. “Other” Morgan’s stud rubbing against his tongue. It went on for minutes. You just watched. This “other” Morgan, even at several inches taller than you in those heels was reaching up to kiss Bill. She had those sexy wrinkles in her feet you see with open toed strap shoes. Watching them made you feel so much younger than they were. They seemed taller, older and more mature, even in an obscene embrace.

You broke out of your daze. “I thought you were from Chicago?” You wanted to see if this all fell apart.

She pulled off Bill, her arms still around him. “Well, I was born in Chicago, but I’ve been living in Baton Rouge for twenty years.” Her lipstick was already smeared. Most was on Bill’s own lips. If she was nervous, she didn’t show it. “Let’s get some drinks!” She went up to the bar, and leaned over, looking at the menu. The smalls of her ass cheeks visible as the skirt rode up. More than just you and Bill noticed. Bill had a grin on his face.

“Let’s get a booth!” He put his arm around you, a new found confidence. He almost pulled you back to a booth. He said some things, but you just watched Morgan. The bartender flirted, and a guy came up and sat with her. She smiled to him. He offered her something. She nodded, then pointed to your table. The guy put his head down with a smile. He shrugged in defeat. You watched him pay for the drinks. She came back and set two beers in front of you and Bill. She sat right next to Bill, close to him. She had a vodka martini. Morgan, your Morgan, hated those.

“So what is that you do?” She asked sipping her drink. You answered her as best you could, unable to even function properly. You talked for some time. She told you a whole story. It seemed real. You couldn’t handle it anymore and got up and excused yourself to the bathroom. You walked in a stall and pulled out a new toy. It was another spy gadget. You’d be able to hear conversations across the room. You didn’t have a receiver for that purse. You weren’t even sure that was really YOUR Morgan. As you came out and peered around the corner, you fiddled with the device you honed in on Bill’s booth.

Your suspicions were confirmed when you heard Morgan talk in her normal voice. It was Morgan after all. “It’s all fake,” she laughed.

“How?” Bill asked.

You listened to her explain her ruse. It started weeks ago. She had been faking the sore throat. She actually went to get her tongue re-pierced. The tattoos were all henna. The nose ring was fake. The suntan was a spray on. The hair was a wig she bought. She put in contacts to change her eye color. As she gave away every detail, it reminded you of that movie “The Usual Suspects”. She had basically Kaiser Soze’d you for the past few weeks. The hatred of tattoos, the color pink, blonde hair, short skirts, and piercings. It was all designed to confuse you. It had worked perfectly. When she had arrived you had no idea it was Morgan. She had succeeded. She had created a persona that was everyman’s fantasy. A fantasy she made you think she despised. It was both evil and brilliant. She was the epitome of well, a slut. She was quite frankly everything Bill would want in a girl. She was truly Bill’s Morgan. Even the boobs were not that big, they were just in a push-up bra she bought at Fredericks. It was all fake. “Well, except for the tongue ring.” She added. “I’ve had a hell of a time keeping that from him, and you,” she chuckled. “I had to take it out all the time. I shouldn’t do that, as it heals fast. And don’t think I’m keeping it in forever.”

“Just keep it for a little while,” Bill pleaded.

She laughed. “Play your cards right, and your dick will have the same shade as my lipstick!” Her words were filthy. She continued, "Oh yeah, you owe me for all this!"

"What?" Bill was stunned.

"Yeah, this is on your tab. You wanted this." She laughed, "and the shoes were like three hundred bucks!"

"Are you kidding me?" He couldn't believe it, and neither could you.

"Trust me," she assured him, "it'll be worth it."

You put the device away and began to walk back. You were disgusted, and at the same time more excited than you had been in months. You looked to the table to see Morgan and Bill kissing passionately again. You stopped by the bar and ordered three shots. The bartender gave gesture to the table. “Lucky guy!” Instead of taking the shots back to the table you took them all. You needed to be drunk for all this.

When you sat down, Morgan’s hand was slapping Bill’s arm which was under the table. “Cut it out,” she said in her southern fake accent. She kissed him on the cheek. “Ok, maybe a little more.”

“So how did you meet?” You wanted to push this game further.

Bill looked at Morgan. She was fast. “Through a friend.” She said putting her hands on the table. Bill’s hand was still not visible. His other arm was around her shoulders. “But enough about me, where is this girlfriend of yours. I hear she has a nice name!”

You played along. “She’s at home working.”

“All work and no play,” she sipped her drink. The night went on. This “other” Morgan was good. She didn’t slip up, and even picked up Bill’s slack when he faltered. Eventually, Morgan suggested to go play pool down the street.

The three of you got into Bill’s car. Morgan rode shotgun. You watched them as they chatted with you. Bill’s hand rested on her exposed knee. Here was your friend groping your girlfriend feet away from you. What were you to do? She was playing a role, and getting into it.

You arrived at the poolhall/bar. Bill got the table. As you began to rack the balls, you watched Morgan and Bill kiss for the umpteenth time. He put his hands on her ass, and she playfully slapped it away. You noticed the same pudgy faced girl from the last restaurant was there, with her group. She looked over at you three. Morgan noticed. Would she get jealous? Instead, she came over put her arm on yours and asked, “Whose that?”

Bill jumped in “That’s the girl from the last bar,” he gestured his head towards you, “I thinks she likes him!”

Morgan clapped her hands. “Oh my gosh, I love playing match-maker!” She was almost giddy. What the fuck was happening? Was she really ok with this?

“I’m ok, I have a girlfriend,” you said giving her a stern look.

She didn’t take notice, “Nonsense, she isn’t here, and you need a partner!” She walked right over to the girl. You watched as Morgan chatted for a bit, she pointed over to the table with you and Bill. The gilr nodded, and walked back with Morgan. “This is Janelle,” she looked over to the girl, “I’m saying that correct right?” The girl nodded. Morgan introduced you first. She then grabbed Bill’s arm, “This is my boyfriend Bill,” the words hit you like a brick. After small talk, Morgan gave her a stick, “You’re on his team.” She walked over and sat between Bill’s legs. He put his arms around her waist. “You guys shoot first!”

The girl tried to make small talk. You didn’t want to be rude, but you didn’t want your eyes off of Morgan and Bill. “So where are you from?” She asked.

“Around here,” you told her the town, and she knew where it was. She commented on how it was sort of far away. You nodded, “It’s their idea!” You looked over to see Morgan with her head turned whispering in Bill’s ear. You thought Morgan would be jealous. Instead they were talking about something in a different part of the bar, not even paying attention to you. This gave you an idea, you decided to turn the tables. You began flirting with Janelle. “It’s your shot,” you said to her. She broke but got nothing in. You sighed, “You guys are up,” you told Bill and Morgan who were engaged in their own conversation.

“I guess I’ll go,” Morgan laughed and stood up. Bill made a comment about how she sucked. “NO I DON’T” She made a fake swipe at him. She leaned over the table real far. You weren’t behind her, but you were sure the group of guys at the bar could see half-way up her skirt. From you vantage point, when she bent like that you saw the top of her pink thong. Morgan never wore thongs! She reached far on her heels to shoot, but missed. “SHIT!” She went back to sit in between Bill’s legs. They rubbed noses and whispered something you couldn’t hear.

The waitress came around with a tray of shots. “FUCK IT!” You said and bought two for each person. Bill and Morgan clapped and took the shots. Janelle was more . “Come on,” you pleaded, deciding to try and make Morgan jealous. So the pool games went on. You and Bill being the only ones who could really play. You talked with Janelle, but kept peeking over to Morgan and Bill. At one point, his hands were rubbing her inner thigh. She slapped his hands away. “Cut it out,” she laughed, she looked left and right, “Ok don’t”, she joked. Even with all the drinks, she stayed in character. She had been practicing apparently. Soon, it didn’t seem like there was a con going on. You were talking with Janelle and Morgan and Bill were in the corner alternating between making out and people watching. They didn’t even seem to notice you. It almost was like a double date.

After an hour, it was almost twelve at night. Janelle’s friends were leaving. She walked over to them and then came back to say goodbye. Before she could leave, Morgan jumped up. “No way, stay, we can give you a ride home!”

Janelle turned to you, “Is that ok?”

You didn’t know what to do. Your girlfriend was almost setting you up with some ugly girl. You just nodded. “Of course, stay and hang out.” Janelle walked away to tell her friends.

“She’s totally into you,” Morgan said watching her tell her friends to leave.

“I’m fine,” you said flat out.

Morgan slapped your back. “Have some fun,” she walked back over to Bill and talked to him. She pointed to you and then Janellle.

The four of you went to the bar and continued drinking. Bill was on the end, next to Morgan, and then Janellle, and you on the other end. You were chatting with Janelle, as Morgan and Bill talked with their hand clasped on the table. They giggled every few minutes. Bill would put his hands on Morgan’s knee, and she’d slap it away. “Stop it,” she told him, and then, as always followed by a laugh and the words, “ok don’t!”

“How long have you guys been dating,” Janelle asked Morgan.

She turned to Bill and smiled, “Almost a year!”

“You engaged” Janelle inquired.

Morgan laughed, “Oh no..no…no” You were happy that this was her answer.

“WOW!” Bill pulled her off her chair and towards him, “that doesn’t sound good.”

Morgan finally blushed, her character falling apart, “I’m not…I have my work….it’s complicated.”

Bill looked at Janelle. “I just need the money for a ring!”

Your heart stopped, and it looked like Morgan’s did too. What was he talking about? Morgan blushed beet red.

“So soon then,” Janelle laughed.

You couldn’t believe it when Morgan said, “That depends on how BIG the rings is!” Everyone laughed but you. You just drank, and pretended you didn’t want to lose it.

Morgan’s attire was still an attention grabber. Men were constantly hitting on her. All eyes had watched her stretch for those shots. She even stretched to get drinks. One guy came up and talked to Bill. “Is that your girl?”

Bill looked at Morgan and shook his head, “That’s some prostitute I met!” Morgan gave him a shot to the ribs.

Then it happened, some guy from Morgan's work approached her. You knew it was over. The guy came up, and Morgan put her head down. She covered her face with her blonde wig. "Can I buy you a drink?" He asked.

Morgan shot up with a smile. She had even fooled a guy she worked with! "Of course," she laughed. The guy tried to pick her up, never realizing a thing. Morgan eventually shooed him away, saying she was with her boyfriend. It made you feel good, even though she pointed to Bill.

Things got out of hand when another guy grabbed her ass. You wanted to get up and do something, but you saw how big her was and how many friends he had. Bill, on the other hand, stood up. He seemed to have even grown more. He puffed his chest out and pushed the guy. “Touch her again, and I’ll fuck you up something fierce.” The guy stood back and squared off. The bartender then got involved. He kicked the guy and his friends out.

Morgan was awestruck. She was flicking her hair back and looking down at the table. You weren’t sure how she felt. You stood up and scolded Bill. “That was dumb dude!”

“That was hot!” Morgan looked up at Bill. Did she really respond to that display?

He leaned in, kissed her and said, “You’re mine.” Bill got up and took the last swig of his beer. “I gotta take a piss.”

Janelle began to ask you more questions, “So what do you do?”

You answered in a daze, because you watched Morgan get up and walk towards the bathrooms. You swore she knocked on the mens room door. You needed to see what was happening. You excused yourself for a smoke and went to the deck. You pulled out your listening device.

“That was soooo hot,” you heard Morgan mutter. She was in the bathroom with Bill. You heard shuffling. Your concentration was broken by Janelle who came up behind you.

“What’s that?” She asked.

You had to think fast. “I’m listening to sports talk radio.” You pulled it out of your ear. She seemed content with the answer. She went on to tell you how much she liked baseball. You just nodded. You wanted to listen. Not five minutes later, Bill came out, zipping his pants up, his face red, and a little sweat on his brow. He had a wide smile. Morgan peeked her head out of the bathroom moments later, and rushed to the bar. Bill came out and told Janelle Morgan needed help.

“What’s happened with you,” you asked. Handing Bill a smoke.

“Dude, the tongue ring….have you ever had a…..” he was cut short.

Janellle came up and handed you both beers. “You look relaxed!” She glanced at Bill.

Morgan jumped right in. “That’s cause he just got blown in the bathroom!” She made a mocking shocked face with her mouth open, and then laughed, “Just kidding.”

Later though when Bill went the bathroom, you followed. You peeked over the stall and saw the tell-tale signs. Bill’s dick was covered in pink lipstick. FUCK!

You came out pissed. Bill was happy. When you were ready to call it a night, Bill grabbed Morgan. “So where we going?”

Morgan took control. “We can’t go to my place. My roommate is crazy. Bill lives with his mom! What about your place Janelle?”

The pudgy faced girl didn’t oblige. “My roommate is one of the girls who was here tonight. She wouldn’t be happy.”

“Your place then?” Morgan pointed to you.

You sighed. “FINE!”

What happens at your place?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)