More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alana-S Alana-S

What's next?

The door opens

And there she is. My Zola. My sister. We have talked so much over the past weeks. I feel like I've known her for all my life. Yet I am afraid. What will she do to me? I say hi, nervously, and take off my coat. "Don't stop", she said. "Take the rest off as well". She took off the robe she was wearing, revealing she wore nothing underneath. I hesitated, this was all moving so fast. "Trust me" she said. I thought back to our conversations, to why we were here, and knew that I did.

I undressed, allowing Zola to lead me to her bedroom. "just stand here" she said as she knelt at my feet, almost like a pet before its'master, and started licking my toes. One by one her tongue moved over them, and slowly my misgivings melted away. Ofcourse, I thought to myself. Zola is one of the most submissive people I know. She wants to be dominated, not to dominate me.

Meanwhile her tongue was making its way up my legs. Pushing them slightly apart she knelt between them and her tongue found its way to the area between my anus and my balls. Ever so slowly her tongue snaked its way towards my anus, even as her hand closed about my penis. "I love rubbing your cute clitty while I'm tasting your pussy"she moaned and started thrusting her tongue deep inside me, alternated with long slow licks around the edge of my anus.

She was driving me wild. My penis was leaking precum like it never had before, and it took all the control I had to keep from coming there and then. But Zola was far from done. Her face moved from my anus to my penis. My pussy and clitty as she called them, proving that she considered me as female as I did her. I liked that. A lot. I was suddenly distracted from these thoughts by the hand that was previously rubbing my clitty sudden pulling and pinching cruelly at my right nipple. The first sign that my relief that she would obviously take a submissive role might be misplaced.

Yet before I could complain, she took all of my clitty in her mouth, drowning my unvoiced complaints in moans of pure pleasure. She moved her head back, letting my clitty slide back out from between her lovely cocksucking lips. She spit on it, and took it back in her mouth, once more bringing me to the edge of orgasm. And again, as though she could feel my control slipping, she changed things up. Her free hand moved towards my pussy, and she shoved a finger up there as her face rushed up and she she kissed me.

She kissed me.

She kissed me, and I could taste my most intimate places on her tongue. She kissed me, and it was everything I never knew I wanted. She kissed me, and it was everything. As the kiss ended, she whispered in my ear "spit in my mouth sister". I obeyed, no other option crossed my mind. For the first time I felt like I came close to understanding why she enjoyed being degraded. She reached out to the cabinet behind her and grabbed a 7 inch buttplug. I swallowed nervously. Surely she didn't think I'd be able to take that, inexperienced as I was. "lick it for me sister" "suck it, then put it inside of me". Relieved that I wasn't going to be the one taking it, I followed her commands.

Yet it seemed my pussy wasn't to be spared. Even as I inserted her plug for her she started sucking a pink dildo. Just as long as the plug, but thankfully a lot thinner. Then, when she apparently judged it to be sufficiently wet, she lowered it to my pussy which had been loosened up by her finger, and jammed it straight in. "Remember how hard I'm going to fuck you with this dildo" she told me. "That's how hard I want you to fuck me later". "Fuck me untill I cry". "Show me no mercy, just as I show you none". True to her word, she fucked me mercilessly, stopping only occasionally to take the dildo into her mouth or to lick it. Tasting it, and making it wet and slick so she could reinsert it. She didn't stop when I came harder then I had ever come before. Maybe she stopped when I fainted, there was no way for me to know.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)