More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daveport daveport

What happens in the ready room

The directors of the conference become bimbos

Bimbos Erin and Sara lead Faith and the bimbo squad to their ready room and stay to have fun. As soon as the door is closed there is a knock on the door. When Faith answers the door it is Karen, Andrea, and Ebony the 3 co-directors of the conference. Faith invites them in and as soon as they are in the ready room Erin jumps on Andrea while Sara starts fondling her boss Karen leaving the African-American Ebony to Faith. As Faith starts to undress Ebony she tells the bimbo squad to play with themselves because they have 2 hours to go and Erin and Sara not to let Karen and Andrea cum because that is for her to make happen. Once Ebony is in only her bra and panties Faith sees that this business woman is not 100% business since she has on a peek-a-boo bra and crotchless panties. Faith asks Ebony about this and Ebony respond that she is a nympho and has to make herself cum at least 4 to 6 times a day at work. Faith then notices that these are new Bim Corp. Bra and panties that will grow with a woman becoming a bimbo. With this Faith takes off her clothes and lays down on the sofa asking Ebony to 69 her. Soon Faith is looking at a glistening wet black shaved cunt and starts eating the cunt as Ebony starts to eat her cunt. Soon Ebony is cumming and as soon as she is done her body and mind change as her boobs grow from a C cup to a DDD cup, her ass grows to a bubble butt with her long black hair growing down to it. Ebony can no longer run her company as she now only has a 2nd grade intelligence.

When Ebony was a full bimbo Faith asked her to sign a document, Ebony did this and it sold her company to Bim Corp. for $250,000. Once this was done Ebony joined the bimbo squad and Faith had Sara join them and took over playing with the naked Karen. On her way to convert Karen into a bimbo, like she just did to Ebony, Faith pulled a 2 headed dildo out of her brief case. When Faith got to Karen both women shoved 1 head of the dildo into her cunt and started working their cunts toward each other. They kept working the dildo for 10 minutes then Karen came like never before. Karen's boobies grew from A cups to DD cups, gained a bubble butt, and brown hair to her ass while losing intelligence to that of a 3rd grader. When the changes were complete Faith had Karen sell her company to Bim Corp. for $200,000 then join the bimbo squad as the super horny bimbo she now was. Faith the had Erin join the other bimbos and took over on the now naked and near cumming Andrea.

How does Andrea become a bimbo

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)