More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caelum83 Caelum83

Does she resist or let him have his way with her?

The decision has been taken by someone else.

Although she weakly tried to push him away while deciding if this was a good or bad situation, the decision was taken out of her hands as she felt her legs were lifted from the ground. Hanging in the air with her back against the wall, she felt the dick slowly moving in and out of her, while her pussyjuices started to flow, giving her the much needed natural lubrication. As she is getting pumped, Katheryn’s breathing became heavier and she started to moan. “Mmmmmmm, ahhhhh... Ah, yes, fuck!” She let her head rest against the wall behind her as her face became sweatier, letting her blond locks stick to her skin.

Katheryn’s arms gave up pushing her fucker away and slid down her sides. As she slid up and down the wall with each thrust of the man, she looked to her right, the crowd dancing past only a few meters away. The heavy breathing and moaning of the man next to her ear mixed in with the music and voices in the street. Her getting fucked only a few steps away from thousands of people made her even hornier. In her lust she wondered how many people from this crowd would recognise her. Then her heart jumped at what this could do to her career if someone saw her in this position. She almost wanted to push her mate away when he upped his tempo, making her feel even better and quickly dissolved her defences. Instead, she grabbed his shoulders and started to grind her pussy against the pumping shaft inside her. “Fuck, fuck, fuck, O MY GOD!!! Uuuhhh, uuuuhhhh, uuhhhhhhhh, uuuhhhhhyeah, uuuuuuuuUUUUHHHNNNN, UUUUUUHHHHUUUUUHHH!!! O, GOD, YES!!! FUCK!!! FUCK ME!!!” she yelled as she came and fell against his chest. As she leaned against him exhausted, her breasts getting flattened and massaged as she rose and fell by the bucking of the man’s hips, her head rested on his shoulder as she looked back into the street.

Breathing heavily and feeling powerless, she saw a handful of people that had stopped dancing and had taken out their mobile phones, pointing their camera towards the screwing couple in the alley, filming the mating of the blonde actress. As her breath was still rigid and her body weak from her orgasm, she could only watch as people filmed her face, contracting with each full insertion of her mate’s penis inside her pussy and captured her uncontrollable moaning. To top it off, the bystanders filmed long enough to see the man speeding up his thrusts and then his body shook all over, while pinning the beautiful blond woman against the wall. Katheryn felt spurt after spurt of hot semen fill her up as the dick twitched deep inside the hot cunt. While her body shook with her mate’s ejeculations, her mind raced as she remembered she did not take any contraceptions.

Her worried face, together with the man cumming deep inside of her grew smiles on the faces of the bystanders, who then put away their phones and went on with dancing and partying. “At least my mask should cover up my identity if people would post those movies on the internet.” Katheryn thought to comfort herself a bit, as she was lowered to her feet and the man bend to pull up the string over her soaked slit. She leaned back towards the wall to support her trembling legs as the man leaned towards her and kissed her on the lips. Then he straightened his clothing and walked back into the crowd, leaving the blonde in the alley with cum leaking through the fabric of her string, with her clothing and hair quite a mess.

While she remembered that night, her hands slowly found their way beneath the sheets and her fingers found her damp pussy. A moan escaped her lips, as she smiled and then she threw the sheets away. While still touching herself softly, she stepped out of bed and in full naked glory walked across the room towards the bathroom.

Are the memories too much to contain herself or will she get herself ready for the flight directly?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)