More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silver santa silver santa

where to next

The day before

A day ago kevin had some how managed to convince himself that his pimple might be canserus so as any Normal person he heads to his doctors office, doctor Shada.

Doctor Shada was the youngest doctor in the hospital so needless to say she got most of the crappy patients and speaking of crappy patients here comes kevin her weirdest patient yet he usually comes to the hospital with made up symptoms to every sickness imaginable and to top it all of when ever he's asked to wait in the waiting room he some how managed to convince himself that he has one more sickness from the flyers the keep there.

He once convinced him self that he had the black plague, no ones had that desies in about a hundred years.

Although if she is being honest with herself she dose consider him quite attractive and if he wasn't such a psycho who knows something might have happened .

she's managed to find a way to make him more bearable and that is by feeding him plosibo peels the make him believe he is being treated for what ever illnesses he believes he has at the time.

Of course he has to pay for them so that's basically easy money "plus his more attractive when he doesn't believe he is dying", is what she would often tell herself.

This has been a good solution to her pycho problem at list it was on till yesterday.

There was an emergency in the 5th word of the hospital that needed all available doctors so she had to leave Kevin alone in her office she told him to take the peels in her purse.

By the time she returned he was already gone and so where the peels.

"Hopefully he did not read the container of the peels if not he would be able to tell what kind of peels the where but even if he dose it would be his word against mine" she thought to herself as she put the thought of kevin out of her mind and she went about her daily life.

It was a pretty good day for kevin he got a renewal on his "medication" after which he had no reason to stay so after living behind the money for his "medication" like he usually dose although it did strike him as odd that his doctor always insisted on cash up front for payment rather than card or insurance, but not so much so that he that he actually read to much into it he just chocked it up to that being her preference.

After leaving the hospital he went straight home, because he was feeling really sleepy, so he took a nap only that nap took much longer that he had expected and by the time he woke up it was already night fall so he got a glass of water and attempted to go back to sleep Which he couldn't for some reason.

He felt different, at first it was just an uncomfortable feeling then it got worse, way worse before he new it he found him self craving compay and the things that he imaged doing to that companion scared him so much so that he tried his best to stay in doors and away from other people, which was made easier by the fact that he leaves alone in an apartment building.

He was doing pretty well controlling himself playing some soothing music like the empress ki sound track, smoove jazz etc but just as he thought he finally had everything under control he heard a knock on the door it was his nabour sophi who needed a cup of suger.

Just give Sophie some suger sounds simple enough right?

Wrong, Sophie is a shorty in every sense of the word, although she is much shorter than kevin which makes her look younger but actually she's slightly older than kevin, even though she is little don't write her of just yet she is cute and she knew it and although her tits and ass would be modest on taller girls but on her they definitely had their charm, plus she was tough as nails.

Usually Kevin could easily control himself around hers and even though he was feeling a little deferent he still believed he could hold back.

But as soon as he opened the door what he saw shook him to his soul, there standing in front of him was sophi in a white over sized T shirt and noting but white shorts like underwear with a cup in one had a book titled Mr Baker in the other, at this point only one word went through kevins mind, damn.

Back to the present day kevin who now goes by sway is raming his hips in and out of a near comatose shada he has her bent over the table taking his 13 cm monster in and out of her ass,as she lays there limp as a noodle or a puppet with it's strings cut , he picks up the pace as he blows about a gallon worth of hot load up her ass this is his 12th load, he has bein going at it like a beast for a while which is something he would never have have dreampt about before yesterday.

yesterday he had quite the ride as he use his nabours for practice, he discovered that not only has his sex drive gone out of control but even his body was expecting some changes for example prior to yesterday his man meat was lest than half its current size and he could reshape his body at will and this was only the tip of the ice burge which is what he discovered yesterday after using his nabour till she was out cold dropping in cum.

After fucking her he expected to feel shame but to his surprise he only felt hornier so he proceded to fuck every nabour he found sexual attractive.

After many experiments using tenants as gunnipigs and lab rats kevin discovers that there is so much more he could do.

Kevin always had such active imagination so image his delight when he found out that he could do practically anything he could imagine, and oh mama sita dose he have one sick imagination.

as he is done cumming he finally let's her slide all the way to the group as his dick pops out of her ass with a pop sound.

She just lays there for a minute trying to catch her breath on the floor bearly counsious , then out of no where her intier body starts to jerk and shake as her skin turns pink with sugerry pattans manifesting all over her, then her hair turns pink as well but a different shad than her body, her skin start to give of a sweet fragrance then both her eyes snaps open to reveal her black pupils .

What happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)