More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by robert_trager robert_trager

Begin Voyage

The cruise

You can't believe what you're reading. You're holding a letter from Royal Caribbean, staring at it in disbelief. You read the word, "Congratulations," and stopped. This couldn't be happening, could it? You won the contest?

A few months back, you entered in the first contest of its kind, one where you could win an entire trip on a cruise ship. Not your run of the mill win a cruise, you got the ENTIRE ship, and you were allowed to bring whoever you wanted on board with you. You were surprised when the contest was announced, but you never expected to win.

What were you supposed to do? Who would you invite? You thought long and hard for a large group of people that all knew each other and would be fun to have on a cruise ship. That's it! Your high school class! 450 kids that you genuinely enjoyed hanging out and spending four years with. That would be awesome. But, that's only 1/4 of the amount of guests you were allowed to invite. Who else would mesh well with your friends? Another high school class, but you couldn't just pick a random one. You wanted to have your cousins come along, as you were very close to them. You could have them invite their graduating classes. That would be just around 2,000 people, perfect. You got to work, first contacting your cousins, Alex and Hannah. They were ecstatic, and immediately began to prepare to contact their former high school friends. You did the same, and created a giant group chat and broke the news.

"Hey guys, I know this is going to sound crazy, but I won that famous contest for the cruise, and I wanted to invite all of you to join me on a 4-night Bahamian cruise aboard a Royal Caribbean cruise ship!"

...

"You're joking, right?" said one classmate.

Another chimed in, "Lmao seriously??"

"Yes!" you put, "Here's the proof," as you linked a recent article naming you the winner.

...

A flurry of texts came in as everyone began excitedly talking about the news. You received a private text from your best friend Mark.

"The hell is going on?" he asked. You explained to him the situation before heading back into the group chat to find a good date and relay instructions. You couldn't wait for the next few months to pass.


You're the first one to make it to Orlando International Airport, as intended, and Royal Caribbean gets you a private shuttle to get you to the Port Canaveral loading dock. You head through the terminal and onto the ship, taking in the amazing lobby in awe. You've never seen something so amazing. You get a text from Mark, saying how people are going to start arriving soon from the airport. You head up to put your bags in the suite you have reserved, the best room on the ship. Then you head back down to the lobby to greet everyone coming in. You greet a mix of people you haven't met before as well as former classmates. A few of your closer friends are mixed in. Then you hear, "Aaron!!" yelled across the lobby, you look to the entrance and see Cameron. You two used to be very close in high school, but you haven't talked much since your first year of college started. Now, though, you're happy to see each other. She runs towards you, carrying a beach bag on her shoulder and wearing a tight red and white striped tank top and a pair of white booty shorts, her blonde hair up in a messy bun. You always had a bit of a crush on your friend, but you never expected anything of it, as you weren't in shape at all in high school. However, during college, you've gotten into much better eating habits and you've started working out. Cameron seems to notice, as she gives you a hug and exclaims, "You look amazing!"

"Thanks, Cameron," you respond. "You look as great as ever."

Just then Jake walks up. You've always been friendly with Jake, even if he has been dating Cameron for the past two and a half years. "Aaron! How're you doing man, it's been a while!" Jake says as you shake hands.

"I'm doing good, how are you guys?"

You continue to talk to Cameron and Jake as you greet more guests flooding into the cruise ship. "Are you guys going to the reunion tonight?" you ask them. The restaurants have been reserved tonight for each specific high school in order for everyone to have their own private reunion.

"Yeah! I'm excited to see everyone!" Cameron responds.

"Well, we've got to go get unpacked," Jake states, as he picks up his bags.

"Okay, I'll see you tonight," you respond.

After some time passes, you hear your name yelled yet again, and see your cousin Alex barreling towards you. He tackles you to the ground and gives you a huge hug just as Stacy and Kelly come through the doors. You were never too close to them, but they come by to say hi regardless. "Aaron! Thank you so much for inviting us! I'm so excited!" Stacy exclaims as she gives you a big hug. She's wearing a flowery short sundress and some wooden wedge heels, her sunglasses in her hair above her forehead. You can feel the curvy shape of her body as she hugs you. Stacy smiles at you a second longer after pulling away before asking, "Who's this?" and looking at your cousin. As you introduce Alex to Stacy and Kelly you begin to realizing what's happening. Alex used to always get all the attention from girls, but now that you're in better shape, they're paying attention to both of you. If this keeps up, it can be a very exciting cruise. You give Kelly a hug as they head up to their room, watching both of their asses sway off to the elevators. Alex heads on up to his room as well, and you're back to greeting guests.

A few minutes later, Cara and Zoey walk in. They go to Auburn and you go to Alabama, so you've seen them around. They walk up to you and you all exchange hugs. Cara is wearing a Auburn tank top that clearly shows off her huge tits and a short pleated white skirt with some sneakers. You can't count the number of times you've blown a load thinking of her. Zoey is much less busty, but she still has a good pair of tits. She has a plain white shirt and denim shorts on, all of which hugged her petite figure. You remember early on in high school when you were the same height as them, but now you'd wager you had a solid half foot on them.

"Thank you soo much for this," Zoey says.

"It's the least I can do after you guys endured that terrible football season," you joke and they respond by rolling their eyes.

"Hey, why'd you make the reunion a bring-a-date type of event?!" Zoey inquires.

"I didn't. Why, are people pairing up?" you respond.

"Yeah, and we don't have any dates," Cara pipes in.

What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)