More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dark Warrior Dark Warrior

What happens with Tom, Anna and Shania Twain?

The couple get a shock...

"Come in!" Came Shania's call as Tom and Anna knocked on her door. With no further instruction, Tom pushed the door open, and the couple were given a big shock.
Shania was standing in front of them, completely naked. Tom's cock hardened instantly at the sight of her well-shaped body, big tits, and lightly haired pussy. Even Anna found herself a little turned on.
Shania laughed when she saw the look on the two's faces. "What, never seen a naked woman before? The first thing I like to do after a show is to get naked... it makes me feel so... refreshed..." she said, letting a hand run down her body and brush against her sex.
"Well, Shania, let me just say, I'm a big fan." Anna finally said. Tom was still in a state of shock.
"It's great to meet you." Shania said, shaking Anna's hand. "So, can I get you anything? A drink maybe?"
"That'd be great." Anna replied, taking a seat nearby. Shania signalled to a nearby stage crewman who scurried off. The singer then sat opposite Anna.
"Come on, have a seat!" Shania said to Tom, who shuffled over and sat next to Anna, still unable to take his eyes off Shania.

What happens to the trio next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)