More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cathilope Cathilope

3 weeks later

The competition begins

The name of your competition is the dreaded 69. You dont know how it could be dreadful though, you absolutely love 69ing with megan. The dreadful part comes from a hammer that is slowly raised as time goes on, from crotch level to nearly straight up. When one partner finally ejaculates or orgasms, their hammer is then released, hitting them full in their genitals, while the other partner is then treated to a blissful orgy with trained sexual proffessionals. This is one of the worst competitions for the men, since all of them have been locked in chastity for 3 weeks, having their balls constantly fill with cum and ready to explode at first touch. The women, however, get to indulge in fancy vibrators, massagers, and even professional sex experts all 3 weeks, so by the time the competition rolls around they are completely satisfied and much harder to make cum.

As the competition music begins, you have a device that senses the moment ejaculation and orgasm occur, making sure that the results are fair, or at least as fair as they could be. Youre strapped in underneath megans velvet lips, as she is lowered onto your waiting face. You instantly moan as you taste her sweet, sweet pussy. You breathe in through your nose and get a strong scent of her asshole, only a few inches above your nose. "Oh honey, someone seems eager. I didnt realize they had you locked this whole time! Ive been having the best, most sexually liberating 3 weeks of my life while youve been sitting here stewing in precum and frustration. Youre already leaking so much, and i havent even touched you." You think back to all the times youve 69ed with her begote, and you start to realize just how screwed you are. Shes been able to make you cum before her every single time, and usually within just a few minutes if she was feeling like it. "Baby please go easy on me. Can you just let me eat you out so i dont have to get punished? A hammer to the balls hurts so much more than a hammer to the pussy, and i dont think id be able to outlast you normally, especially not now."

Does she agree to your plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)