More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Meister U Meister U

What's next?

The communal shower

The morning at St. Anne's boarding school for girls dawned and Christin woke up with mixed feelings. She had had a restless night and still felt a little unsure of her new surroundings. But there was no time to stay in bed any longer - the day started early at the boarding school.

Christin sat up slowly and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Her eyes fell on Stefan, who had already stood up and was trying to draw as little attention to himself as possible. He was obviously just as shy as she was and was trying not to attract any more attention.

Slowly, Christin got out of bed and went to the shared closet to prepare her school uniform. She felt uncomfortable changing in front of Stefan, but there was no other option. She tried to overcome her shame and push her shyness aside.

When they were both ready, they made their way to the communal shower. The corridor was already filled with other girls, eagerly chatting and getting ready for the day. Christin felt the eyes of the others on her and instinctively lowered her gaze. She felt the stares on her body and she had the feeling that her nightgown could not protect her in this situation.

The communal shower was a large room with several shower heads along the walls. There were no partitions or curtains, which gave Christin a further feeling of exposure. She could hardly imagine showing herself naked in front of the other girls. Her shyness seemed to intensify with every passing second.

Ms. Katharina, the principal, was already standing in the communal shower, making sure that everything ran smoothly. Her strict eyes pierced every single student's body and made sure that no rule was broken.

"All girls to the showers, please!" shouted Ms. Katharina in a loud voice, raising her hand to announce the start of the ritual.

The girls slowly began to undress and go into the shower cubicles. Christin felt her heart beat faster as she took off her thin nightgown. She wasn't used to showing so much bare skin, and the fact that she wasn't wearing any underwear made her feel even more .

Stefan tried to undress as discreetly as possible while averting his gaze. He felt the heat in his cheeks and tried to overcome his shyness. He felt uncomfortable being the only male in the room and attracting the girls' attention.

Christin and Stefan met in the middle of the room, both feeling embarrassed and insecure. They didn't dare look at each other for fear of the embarrassment that could be read in their eyes.

The first showers were already spraying when Ms. Katharina turned her attention to Christin and Stefan. "Christin, Stefan, are you ready?" she asked in her authoritative voice. The two shy teenagers barely nodded and hesitantly stepped into the nearest shower cubicle.

The water was pleasantly warm, but Christin couldn't let go of her tension. Every drop that touched her body increased her awareness of her nakedness. Stefan, on the other hand, frantically tried to avert his gaze from Christin and concentrate on his own personal hygiene.

Suddenly they heard a loud clap and a shrill scream from the anteroom. They knew it was a punishment for breaking the rules. Christin shuddered at the thought of the possible consequences if she or Stefan broke a rule.

The minutes passed in silence, interrupted only by the muffled conversations of the other girls and the sound of running water. Christin and Stefan tried to organize their thoughts and prepare for the next challenge.

After they had finished their shower, they stepped out of the shower with the towel wrapped around their bodies. The other girls around them did the same, and Christin felt relief that they were not the only ones who felt uncomfortable in this situation.

As Christin and Stefan left the communal shower room, they were met by Johanna, who came up to them and smiled encouragingly. "You've done well!" she whispered, gently squeezing Christin's shoulder. "The beginning is always difficult, but you'll get used to it."

Christin nodded uncertainly and felt a little relieved by Johanna's encouraging words. Perhaps she would overcome her shyness over time and be able to adapt to the peculiarities of boarding school life.

As Christin and Stefan slowly got dressed and left the communal shower room, they glanced cautiously at each other. Although they were both shy and had their fears, they felt a connection - a connection that reminded them that they were not alone and that they could support each other.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)