More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by horsewhore69 horsewhore69

holy shit. can we at least take off our clothes?

The clothes stay on, and the cum comes out

Your name is Finsch, which I forgot to mention.

"Oh, Flitch," I say, forgetting your name in humping ecstasy. "Can we at least take off our clothes?"

"NoThisIsHowILikeIt" You say, really fast, as fast as you're humping me, which is so fast. How are you moving that fast? Must be because you're so small. Because your body is clinging to my torso, your arms clutching my neck and your legs wrapped around my perfect tummy, you're humping my stomach and I can feel your erection poking my bellybutton.

I fall over, backwards. My soft marshmallowy body coushins your fall and mine I guess. Still humping away, you hardly notice. I feel, and this is just my opinion, that you may have some disorder of the ear. Like, the fluid in your tiny ears doesn't swish and swash enough for you to even be cognizant of the fact that you went from fighting gravity to straddling my soft marshmallowy body. Which is white. White as a marshmallow and even whiter.

Anyway, you're fucking my bellybutton through my clothes at this point and I kind of like it. I've heard of people fucking bellybuttons/getting their bellybuttons fucked before and I always thought "how could that be pleasurable?" but now that I'm in the middle of it, I realize it's fucking fantastic. Through your jeans, your dwarf penis, which is about as big as any normal sized person's penis would be, (does that mean you have an enormous penis for a dwarf? I'm not sure how these things work...for now I'll imagine that you do, because that turns me on) is jabbing into my clothed bellybutton and you're screaming with pleasure.

Thats when I start humping back. Your feet end near my hips, so I'm just humping air, which is still pleasant.

"Slow down, cowgirl." I say this to you actually. "Slow down cowgirl," you say back to me. I can't tell if you're repeating me or if we are so mentally synchronized that we just have the same dirty-talk vocabulary, but I don't care.

You begin to unzip your fly. I'm nervous that you're about to take off your clothes, because I have never seen a naked dwarf before and I'm afraid it will terrify me on some base empathic level. Then you reach your tiny hand into your open fly until you find your boxer briefs. You grope your boxer briefs, which bewilders me at first, until I see that you are threading your dick through the wiener slot of your underwear. Now your dick is hanging out of your jeans, through the wiener slot, through the fly, starkly protruding from your outfit as if someone taped an average sized penis to the outside of your clothes. It can't be real, and yet I know it is.

I keep thinking about how scared I am to see you naked. Again, I've never seen a dwarf naked. Who has? I get so scared that I cum. Lady cum. Because I'm a lady. But a lot of cum comes out of me anyway and it leaks out of my underwear like a rice pudding waterfall and slides through the legs of my jeans like a rice pudding river. It leaks out of the bottoms of my jeans and into my socks, like a rice pudding river delta on each ankle. It overflows out of my socks and onto my shoes. I wanted to say this was akin to a rice pudding hurricane but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

"I'M CUMMING" I scream, but it's too late. I've already cum and it's everywhere. What a mess. What a rice pudding girl cum mess.

What do we do with all this rice pudding girl cum mess?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)