More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hornygurl hornygurl

What happens next?

The classroom

Growing bored of the game that they were playing and still hard from the show earlier, Santana decided to make her move. Speeding up her steps she laced her arm with Rachel's once she was close enough to do it. Directing them into the nearest empty classroom ignoring the protests that fell from the diva's lush lips. Santana pretended to lock the door, making a show of it before letting Rachel go.

"What the..." Rachel protested as she was man handled into an empty science hall classroom. Getting ready to give a piece of her mind to the Latina as she turned, she was once again surprised by the feel of soft lips crashing into hers. Moaning into the electric touch her body instinctively pressing into the other girls. Rachel became lost to sensation as Santana pressed her advantage. Hands slipping around and cupping the diva's ass she grinded her hard on into Rachel's covered core.

Breaking from the kiss feeling something that shouldn't be there pressing into her Rachel pushed Santana away, hoping to get her bearings. "Santana?"

Too turned on to turn back now, feeling the pinch of her spanks digging into her hardness Santana grabbed Rachels hand and firmly pressed it to her cock, a moan leaving her as the Diva's curiosity got the best of her. Shocked at what she was feeling and how big it was Rachels dainty hand brushed across the head causing Santana to groan.

"Fuck Rachel, mmm" Reaching behind her she pulls her spanks down releasing her full girth to the virginal songstress.

"It's, it's real?" Rachel questions in shock as she stares at her first cock, "are they all that big?" she swallows hard licking her lips.

Chuckling Santana pulled Rachel into a kiss, happily surprised when she felt that dainty hand exploring her fully through no guidance from her.

"No baby, little San is the biggest of them all and he tastes so good, most of the cheerios think he tastes just like candy" Santana husks bucking her hip, "Do you want to taste him, I know he would love it to feel you taking him deep."

Does Rachel taste Little San?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)