More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by hottie morgan hottie morgan

Bill gets a special cheer from a cheerleader!

The cat's out of the bag! The truth comes out!

Morgan called me over to hang out. It was going to be like usual, we watched TV together and chatted. There was something not right about our sex life. She seemed to be going into the “other” Morgan persona quite often with Bill.

I parked my car in the driveway. Morgan’s neighbor saw you as he was fixing up his yard. He came over and waved. “Hi, haven’t really seen you around here,” he laughed. “Thought you and Morgan broke up,” I shrugged. The lecherous old man, he always ogled her. His own wife was fat.

I looked at him, “What do you mean,”

He laughed, “That other guy, I thought she was dating him, that Billy or something like that. He looked over at my car. “I did see your car a few times though,” He gave me a strange look. “Everything ok?”

I nodded, “Fine, just fine,” I walked past him and to the door. I knocked, now afraid to just walk in. Morgan came to the door. She was wearing skinny jeans, flip-flops and a grayish top with a skull on it. She looked quite ravishing. She motioned me to come in. I sat on the couch and talked with her for some time as I drank beer and she drank wine.

She looked over at me, “Are you ok,” she asked. “You seem off these days.”

I gave her an accusing look, “I’m fine, why does everyone keep asking.”

She sighed, “You need a vacation.” She pulled out her laptop and began to search the web. She found a resort with a casino a few hours away. She began to get reservations.

“Are you coming with me??” I asked.

Morgan blushed, “Well, no, I can’t I have to go to another conference.” She was lying to me again. She was constantly texting someone. She kept her phone at a distance so I couldn’t see it. She again began to look at the prices. “This place is nice, you’ll like it.”

That’s when Bill texted me about going out for the weekend. Here we go again, I thought. Time for more role-play. This time, however, I was not going to just let them make a fool of me. So I snatched the laptop from Morgan. “I don’t really want to go,” I said.

“But it has a nice penthouse suite”, she looked stunned that I didn’t want to go. She tried to pry the lap-top out of my hands.

I was pissed, I had had enough. “Why are you so adamant about me going away for the weekend?”

Morgan sat there staring at me. She took a deep breath and then put her hands over her face. “I can’t do this anymore,” she began to get noticeably upset. “There is no other Morgan,” she said, “I….I…have been dating Bill for a while.” She revealed the whole thing to me. Not that I didn’t know already. It still stung to finally hear her confess. She wouldn’t take her hands from her face as she looked down. “I don’t know how it all started, it just happened so fast.”

“But you hate Bill,” I said. There were plenty of other things I could have said, but that one rolled out first.

Morgan nodded, “I know, I know, I did. He’s such an asshole…but, I just….I don’t know!” She began to tell you everything, even some of the more lurid details, the ones you had filmed. She was coming clean with everything, and getting it off her chest. It seemed cathartic for her. She told you about the first night, when you left them alone at the restaurant and what happened at the bar later. She told you he kissed her. She told you so much that it made your head spin, though she left out most of the sexual things. She spoke of the mall trips, the baseball games, the amusement park, meeting his family, the vacation and the wedding she went to with him as his date.

That’s when I finally snapped, after all the months of watching I let it out. “YOU FUCKING WHORE!” I said standing up.

This caused Morgan to come out of her sadness, she had a look of utter disgust on her face. “What the fuck did you just call me?”

“YOU’RE A WHORE!” I said. A little less confidence in my voice now. It had clearly irked Morgan.

“FUCK YOU,” she shouted and stormed off into her room. I paced for some time. I think it must have been an hour. I was enraged. I knocked on the door. She came out barefoot. She had put on make-up and in her hands were a pair of wedge shoes with white straps that wrapped around her legs. She sat on the couch and pulled up her jeans, the best she could, as they were super tight.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“Out!” Was all she responded and began to text with her phone again.

I knew the answer to my next question, but I still asked. “With who?”

She looked up at me with such disdain I thought she was going to spit at me, “None of your fucking business.” She pointed to the door. “Get out!”

I refused to leave, if Bill was coming to get her, I was going to kill him. “I’m gonna fucking KILL BILL if he comes here,” I said, my face turning red.

Morgan laughed, “He’ll kick your ass if you try!” The doorbell rang, and Morgan secured her heels and tied the knots around her calves. It made her several inches taller and sexier, making her legs “pop”. She strode over to the door, and Bill was the one who greeted her as she opened it. She flung her arms around his neck.

“Hey babe,” he said kissing her passionately, with me only a few feet away. This act of betrayal, even though I had watched it time and again was more than I could handle, as now it was directly disrespecting me. She returned the kiss and closed her eyes. They broke off the kiss and Bill turned to see me. “He knows now then,” he asked. Morgan nodded looking at me to see my reaction.

“I’m going to fucking KILL YOU!” I said as I charged at him.
She stepped in between us and she held up a hand. “Don’t do this, don’t be stupid,”

“FUCK YOU….YOU….YOU TRAMP!” I called her.

She again had a look of disgust and anger on her face. She stepped aside. “KICK HIS FUCKING ASS BILL!” Her words were like knives but it only fueled me. I charged him and tried to wrap my arms around his waist to take him to the ground. I was shocked at how he barely moved an inch as I tried to take him down. I knew he was stronger than me, but I thought the element of surprise would win out. He was shorter, but built. Not too ripped, but his arms were huge, as was his back. He pushed against me with his body and I hit the wall. He began to punch my back and my sides, it took the wind out of me. I reached to grimace and instinctively grabbed my kidney area before he could deliver another blow. Bill grabbed my wrist and put a goose neck hold on my arm. With this position as leverage he easily swung me around until my back was to him. He wrapped his other arm around my neck cutting off my air. I was blacking out.

“YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN MAN!” He yelled at me. He released me and I all but crumpled to the floor, the kidney shot had done its trick as I was gasping for breath and my strength was sapped. He got down and held me to the ground. My face was pressed against the carpet of the living room at this point.

I heard Morgan laugh from above. “Yeah, you really kicked his ass.” She was walking towards the deck, and opened the screen. “I need a smoke,” she said as she pulled out a pack from her purse. She lit on up and took a long drag.

As I sucked in air, Bill seemed to sense all my fight was gone. I rolled on the ground in anger and embarrassment. “I should’ve fucking beat the shit out of you that first night at the bar, you asshole.” I told Bill. “When you pulled her on your fucking lap, I should’ve stopped it then.” I didn’t even realize I had said it. But I had let my own secret out of the bag.

Bill didn’t notice, but Morgan picked up on it. “What did you say?” She asked.

I tried to alleviate the situation. I knew that I had let the cat out of the proverbial bag. I needed to stop this before things got out of hand. “You told me about that first night at the bar!”

Morgan took a hall and walked over, she stood over me. She blew out the smoke. “NO! I never told you I sat on his lap, I just said he kissed me.” She looked down in disbelief. “You were watching us.”

I was afraid. What was going to happen now. “No…I….I just remember that…”

But Morgan interrupted my mumbling. “You were watching us!” Then her eyes perked up as if a lightbulb went off in her head. “You knew.” She looked over at Bill. “And he’s been watching us the entire time.”

“No! No! I haven’t…..I just….” I was fumbling for words.

Morgan shook her head, “No. My neighbor said that he sees your car parked across the street all the time.” She seemed to be getting it all now, except hopefully for the cameras in her home. “It was you at the mall too, wasn’t it?” She said.

I refused to admit the truth. “No. I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I tried to get up, but she put a foot on my stomach to hold me down. She was surprisingly strong herself. Her wedge heels dug into my stomach just above my groin. It was painful, but for some strange reason, I began to get hard as I felt her foot move down to my groin. She pushed down on my crotch, and I grunted. The mixture of pain and pleasure was amazing.

“BULL SHIT!” Morgan shouted at me. She told Bill to pick me up. “We’re going to the mall.” She said. I tried to fight Bill, but he administered a pretty strong hold on me again. Soon I was in the backseat of Morgan’s car as she drove to the mall. When we got there she told me to sit on the bench. For some reason, I complied. I watched Bill and Morgan seek out the security guards that I had spoken too , and the ones who chased me that one time I masturbated in the alley. Morgan pointed over to me and the guards all nodded. They seemed concerned but Morgan apparently wouldn’t let them come after me, or even call the cops.

A few minutes later, I watched Morgan walk over to the food court. Sure enough, the young girls who saw me stroking my cock in the back of the mall in that dirty alley were all there and astounded to see me. They must hang around the mall all the time. Most teenagers do, as did I when I was a kid. These ones were, unfortunately, at the right place at the wrong time once again. They were the true witnesses to my perversion, and it was just my luck they were at the mall at that EXACT moment. Morgan pointed right at me, and the young girls all laughed and nodded in disgust. There was no lying now, as I was being picked out like in a line-up you see in cop shows. This was my trial, I guess, and I was losing. Morgan was like a lawyer having witnesses point out the criminal in court. My face was red with embarrassment.

Morgan came back with Bill. They looked down with utter repugnance. “Get up,” she demanded. At this point, all I could do was follow behind them. They seemed angry and their faces showed their distaste. When we all got back into the car, Bill got in the driver’s seat, and Morgan in the passenger seat. I was in the back, and again, I felt like I was under arrest in the back of a cop car. She answered the question that had been plaguing me for the past half hour since being pointed out as the “pervert” who was caught watching them. “You’re lucky I’m not calling the cops you sick fuck!” She was smoking another cigarette, it seemed like her nerves were on edge. She was riled up now. Bill, on the other hand, was rather calm. She pulled down the mirror on the passenger side and looked back at me, unable to actually look me in the eye apparently. “I knew it was you at the mall, I told you I thought it was him,” she looked over at Bill. “I just didn’t believe it until now!” She looked back in the mirror. Her mouth dropped open, as another light-bulb went off in her head. “You were the one watching us in Bill’s pool too,” she couldn’t believe it still. “WASN’T IT?” She shouted. “DON’T YOU FUCKING LIE!”

I nodded, and I sat in silence, wondering what was going to happen. “So what are you going to do,” I said, looking down at the floor of the car. I was definitely not going to be able to look them in the eye.

“I should call the cops,” Morgan said sucking in more smoke, it was rather sexy to watch her even smoke, she was so gorgeous. “But that would be too easy and too nice. They’d probably put you in minimum security,” she thought long and hard. She came to a conclusion in her head, “Here is what we are going to do….” She told me and Bill the whole plan. I was going to remain her “boyfriend” in name only. She would keep her Facebook status the same, and she wasn’t going to press charges. But I had to agree to help her date my asshole friend Bill behind the scenes. Like the Queen and King of England, I’d merely be a “figure head”. Morgan would truly be with Bill, but she didn’t want the stigma of being some “cheating whore” that would come from announcing this to her friends and family. My job was going to basically help them” phase myself out” as Morgan’s boyfriend. I could do nothing but agree since the ever present threat of jail was hanging over my head like the proverbial Sword of Damacles.

Bill seemed content with this new set-up, as he didn’t want his own family and friends (or OUR friends) to hate him. So we got back to Morgan’s house, and the first thing she had me do was reserve the penthouse suite for the weekend up at the resort. She wanted Janelle to come, as that was the one person they could go out in public with at the moment, besides, of course, myself. So I spent my entire paycheck on a vacation for the four of us. Morgan seemed delighted when she called Janelle, and confirmed that she could come. She was actually giddy that she wouldn’t have to dress up as this “other Morgan” ever again She could go out in her normal hair, and dress as she wanted.

But Morgan wasn’t done yet. They dropped me off and went to Morgan’s together. I were so ashamed that you didn’t watch the cameras. There didn’t seem to be a need to anymore. They picked me up the next morning, and told me to dress nice. Bill came over in a suit and tie. So I went to my room, and dressed in my best work clothes. A nice matching suit and slacks. Morgan had on a business dress herself. They surprised me when they took me to my bank. I was to put Bill and Morgan’s name on my account. They actually were given checks with THEIR names on them, and Morgan’s address. My name was nowhere to be found. Morgan was happier than I had seen her when she shook the account manager’s hand and then hugged Bill. “We have our own joint account now babe,” she lit up with excitement. I watched them stop to kiss passionately as we left the bank. They held hands. I was shocked at how my own body was reacting, I had a massive erection. Morgan seemed to notice. “OH MY GOD!” She shouted pointing at the small bulge in my pants. “He’s getting a fucking boner!” She turned away from me. “You better not TOUCH that thing near me you sick fuck!”

They spent the day shopping with their temporary checks. They bought clothes for the weekend. Morgan bought some sexy skirts, tops, heels, and even high-heeled boots. I watched her try on things and almost model for Bill. She looked gorgeous in the outfits. She noticed my attention. She pointed out into the open area of the mall, outside the department store. “GO FUCKING DEAL WITH THAT DISGUSTING SHIT!” She demanded. “I DON’T CARE HOW, JUST GET IT AWAY!” I walked off and found an empty bathroom in the renovated part of the mall. No one was there. I went inside and entered a stall. I locked the door, and pulled my pants down. I need this, I thought. I jerked off for only two minutes before I exploded my cum all over the toilet. When I came back, Morgan was buying an outfit I hadn’t seen.

“Dude,” Bill patted me on the back, “what til you see her in this fucking skirt bro. You’ll cream your pants.”

Morgan walked by, “I think he already did, the loser,” she laughed. There was a stain on my pants. I turned bright red.

Within one day, they received two debit cards at Morgan’s house, with their names on them, and NOT my own. It was humiliating. I didn’t watch them on the cameras, but I watched the balance on my bank account dwindle to nothing again. There were charges for a tanning salon, and a Brazilian wax. The amounts were duplicate charges, so I had no doubt Janelle was benefiting from this, even if unknowingly.

I sat in my home that Friday night after work, waiting for Janelle to pick me up to go to the resort. This was going to be a long weekend!

Just what happens on this vacation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)