More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MutleyCrew MutleyCrew

Is she ready for a little curry in a hurry??

The car is moving...and Susan is too!

As Susan gazed at Abdul's cock, she felt his free hand brushing up and down her leg.
"Suck it...I want you to lubricate it well, because when you are finished sucking it, I want to slide it in your arse."

Susan looked deeply into his eyes, then moved her body so that she could easily engorge his member.

Her mouth closed on the head...and she felt it grow instantly inside of her mouth. It tasted sweaty, but that taste soon numbed to just a throbbing swell which reverberated from her lips through to the back of her open mouth.

She did not realise it, but Abdul had slowed the forward momentum of the car. He was driving in the lane next to a heavy truck...allowing the driver of that truck to get an eye full of blowjob.

The truck driver kept an even pace, and between glances at the traffic his eyes were glued to the scen astride his vehicle.

Abdul reached across his new found slut and raised her nightie above her hips. The truck driver had the first glance at her pussy...no panties...just a nicely waxed snatch which had a glimmer of juices running down it.

Abdul's finger slid inside her anus, and she almost gagged on his cock...but she did not miss a beat, and continued to suck his monster.

After a trip that seemed to only take a minute or two, Abdul pulled over in front of his Curry Hut. The truck driver pulled over across the roadway.

"Okay, we're here. Just hang on and I'll open the shop ok? Keep your head down...I have to make sure there is nobody around."

Susan said nothing, but crouched low in the seat.

Abdul exited the vehicle...but instead of going to open the store, he ran across the road to the where the truck driver was seated in his truck.

"You want in mate? The slut needs a little action, and she will do anything I want."

"Hell yeah! I could use a little piece of crumpet! hahaha."

"Okay...come with me....I want you to wait in the larder. I am going to get her worked up on the kitchen work bench. When you see her on all fours sucking me, just come in and slide it in her okay?"

With that, both men went to the rear of the shop, opened it, and entered. The truck driver was directed to the larder, and Abdul walked to the front door and unlocked it.

He strode to his car, opened the door, and told Susan to follow him quickly inside.

He lead her directly to the kitchen area. The smell of curry was strong in the air.

They began to passionately kiss....and Adbul tore her dress from her body.

"Hey! What am I supposed to wear home now??"

"Don't worry...by the time you are ready to go home you will be too tired to dress."

With that Abdul turned around and faced a pot sitting on the stove. He opened the lid, and slid a ladle deply into it.

"You like curry?? Well I do..and you are going to suck some off of my cock."

He dipped his cock into the ladle of curry...a smooth concoction of Butter Chicken, and tuned to face her.

"On your hands and knees."

What tastes better? Curry, or a truck driver's meat?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)