More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

The butt naked sailor

There was this young man by the name of Jack, how was the captain of the ship, as he had a sailor that goes by the name of Don, as he would wear a sailor hat and only that, as he would walk the ship bare foot with his schlonge and scrotum swinging so freely between his leg. Don the sailor worked naked on the ship as Jack being the captain of the ship would ever so often glance at his genitalia. When looking at his sailors dick and ball and his butt cheeks, and after putting sun tan lotion all over his body especially his private, he notice that the sailor had gotten a tan on his privates.

While working on the ship, Jack came to his naked sailor and said, "Don come here," said Jack, as his sailor then came to him with dick swinging, as Jack looked at swinging between his legs, as Don came infront of his nude as he is. Then as the Sailor Don standing there with hands by his said, Jack took a little glance down at the naked sailor's manhood and ball sack. "Oh yes Don, I just wanted to inform you that there are going to be some ladies coming on board including Veronica who will have a good interest in you, and they are going to be on board this ship, is that understood," said Jack, to his naked sailor Don as Jack glanced down yet again at his dick and ball sack and then back at him, "yes sir," said the sailor. "Permission to dress sir?," the sailor asked, waiting for an answer.

Does Jack let his sailor wear anything?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)