More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BLuvinU BLuvinU

What is that?

The bulge in your jeans.

  You groan as it is just too early to get up but a self evident protruding object is needing your attention. You try to ignore it just wishing it would just go away. But of coarse it is never so easy. You want a release. No, you need a release. You decide you are going to take care of this and then move on with your day. Your room, although a sanctuary to you, is not a place to try pleasing yourself, at least while your daughter is home. You walk out the door of your bedroom, looking at the doorknob. No lock, in fact one of the only doors without a lock. You make your way to the door at the end of the hall. It is the bathroom and this door has a lock.
    You make your way in and close the door. Quickly, you walk over to the toilet and close the lid. You pull your all too tight jeans down your legs and look at your full length. You stand about eight inches tall and are quite thick if you say so yourself. But that doesn't matter right now, you reach around to the back of the toilet and grab the lotion you stashed there. This definitely wasn't your first pony show. A couple pumps and you were good to go, slowly working the whole length. It takes a few minutes but you finally get into it, you let out a soft moan and close your eyes in bliss.
     Just then, you here the sound of the door opening, didn't you lock it? You think you did, but truth be told, you had your head in more pressing matters you are taking care of now. You open your eyes to see who was about to see you playing with yourself. Your eyes are greeted with the stare of your daughter. Though, she doesn't seem to be looking at your eyes. She stands in the door way, bottle of lotion in hand and bulge in her jeans. She seems to have a similar idea of how to spend her morning.
       "Er... Hi, mom." she says not even looking at your face, her eyes just trying to soak up the image.

What does your daughter do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)