More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Swamp Thing Swamp Thing

What happens?

The bridesmaids warm you up

Jessie opens your fly and takes out your half-hard cock, and massages it to full erection. The girls in the audience all gasp and murmer to each other. "My God," you hear Doe's mother whisper, "It's huge."

Megan kneels in front of you, licking her sweet lips. Your best friend lightly kisses the tip of your cock, while Jessie squeezes her warm little hand around the base of your shaft. Jessie strokes you, slow and hard, while cute Megan licks all over your swollen head, smiling up at you.

Lindsay kisses you full on the mouth, with gentle lips and probing tongue. Doe's roomate reaches under your tuxedo jacket to rub your nipples through your shirt. You moan into Lindsay's kiss, your already hard cock stiffening even more, swelling, pushing past Megan's lips into her warm, wet mouth. Lindsay pinches your nipples and sticks her tongue deep into your mouth. Little Jessie rubs her tight young body up against you, jacking you off harder into Megan's hot mouth. Lindsay moves her kisses to your neck and jaw, licking around your ear and sticking her tongue inside. You reach one hand to Lindsay's sweet ass, and one hand to little Jessie's. You reach up the two hot young bridesmaids' short skirts and squeeze their tender asscheeks. Megan sucks and licks up and down your rock hard shaft, as you look out over the audience.

All of the women in your family and Doe's family are so beautiful, all dressed up for your wedding. Their mouths are all open, as they stare at you in abject lust. Every girl you've ever fucked, or who ever turned you down, every girl you've ever fantasized about watching you getting sucked off at the altar. All of them staring, licking their lips, hands in their laps, all wishing that they were Megan right now. Or Lindsay or Jessie. Wishing that you had chosen them to be Doe's bridesmaids, that they were lucky enough to get to warm you up for the one girl finally perfect enough for you to marry.

Does John come in yet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)