More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NEMESIS98 NEMESIS98

What happens next?

The boss pays you a visit

Author's Note: it may be a little bit of spoiler but from this chapter on the story is divided into two completely different and none related parts. The other chapter is about our protagonist's adventures with his wife's friends while this path follows more into their shenanigans with people from his office. Of course you can read both paths but I just wanted to let you know what you should look for in each part.

The day had gone from bad to worse as you tried hard to get your work done but couldn’t. Nothing was working how you wanted them and you felt angry and frustrated. You were reaching the point of frustration in which you would stand up and throw something when you heard a knock on the door before the door knob turned and a figure entered your room.

It was your boss, Mr. Sullivan. He was a tall, around 6 feet, dark haired man in his early 50’s. You could tell that he cared a lot about his appearance from the way he dressed in the office and the shape that he was in. He wasn’t a bad fella but he could sometimes get on people’s nerves and many people had told you that he was a major pussy hound, there were some rumors around the office that he didn’t stop chasing a woman even if she was married.

During your wedding ceremony he frequently tried to dance with Emma and when he finally got the chance his hands wouldn’t leave your new bride’s body for even a second, you didn’t say anything and thought that Emma didn’t either because he was your boss. You thought that after getting on dance he would leave her alone but he was persistent on dancing with her as much as he could and Emma spent a lot more time dancing with him than anybody else, you included.

You stood up to greet him but he motioned for you to stay seated. He walked around the room for a while before finally turning his attention to you.” How are you doing Brad? Is everything OK?” He asked in his normal casual tone.

” Yes sir everything is alright. I was just working on the project and was planning on delivering it to you.” You answered joyfully.

” Very good. Very good. How is everything at home? With your wife? I have to say, that was a great wedding and the bride looked gorgeous. You are a lucky guy Brad.” You looked at him a little confusingly. Why would he care? He never even talked to you before the wedding about personal stuff, if he talked to you at all, but you decided to answer him anyway.

” We are good sir. It wasn’t much of a change since we have been living together for about a year. And thank you, I really appreciated that you could make it.” You answered sincerely. He was one of the few people from the office that were invited to your wedding, the others being Alex( He practically invited himself) and a couple other co-workers, who spent their time ogling your wife the entire wedding.

He smiled, something that you rarely saw in the office.” Well It was a nice wedding and I enjoyed it. The real reason that I am here is to invite you and your wife to dinner.” You were a little taken back. Your boss, dinner? Something was defiantly off about this entire thing. He saw the confused look on your face and explained.” The thing is that in the place that I come from it is some kind of tradition to invite a couple who have invited you to their wedding to dinner or a meal.” It made sense and you had heard about stranger traditions about weddings but didn’t think having dinner with your employer was a good idea, especially without discussing it with Emma first.

” Sir I totally understand what you say but there is no nee-“ You were about to refuse his proposal politely but he cut you off.” Brad please. I insist.” You knew there was no way out of this so you told him that you will discuss it with Emma. This made him so happy that he told you that you could leave early despite being back on the project.

Once you reached your house you saw your wife’s SUV in the driveway. You took out the keys and opened the door. She was sitting on the couch in the living room talking to the phone. You walked to her and kissed her on the cheek while she talked with whoever she was talking to.

” Oh Nicole we would love to, yes Brad would too. Love you, talk to you later.” She hung up and without saying anything lounged herself at you and her lips on yours. You kissed her back with less enthusiasm than you intended. She finally broke the kiss and looked at you.” So babe how was work?” She asked as her hand played with your tie.

” It was OK. Something pretty strange happened tough.” You thought back on the dinner offer by your boss but then looked down at her.” You seemed pretty happy with what Nicole was saying. What are you two up to this time?”

She giggled a little and looked up at you.” She invited us over for one of her parties. You know how she is.” Emma then looked up at you with her beautiful blue eyes.” So what’s the strange thing you were talking about?” You told her about the dinner proposal by your boss. She was a little surprised at first too but then told you that maybe your boss was being extra nice. You didn’t know how to feel about Mr. Sullivan’s dinner and now had to worry about Nicole’s party as well. Nicole was Emma’s best friend. They met at a college party and immediately hit it off. You didn’t like her though, most of the trouble that Emma got into was because of her, even the night that you two met Nicole had encouraged Emma to have sex in front of everybody. After a little cuddling on the couch you had dinner as the rest of the night went on pretty normally. After getting your work done and watching a movie together you went to bed without doing anything else.

What happens tomorrow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)