More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cornfed1618 Cornfed1618

What happened next?

The booze started flowing....

It's always a big gathering for July 4 at Jays house. He has a large extended family from his wife's side, all of my family, his kids and friends, cousins and their friends, etc. Everyone knows everyone and it makes for a wonderful bash. When the beer and spirits come out it goes into overdrive. I've been there about 2 hours when i look around out back and notice i dont see Jay at all. I'm pretty buzzed and a little stoned (which always makes me horny) so i dont know if i missed something of not. The music is loud and most of the guests are dancing or milling about. I down the rest of my beer, put the cup down on the table and decide to head out to my car to grab my smokes. Since its busy in the house i decide to cut through the garage and go out that way. I make my way through the side of the house where some of Jay's step-son's friends are hanging out and chatting. I smile politely and say hello, all the while trying not to stare the beautiful 20 year old with gorgeous tanned tits and ass positioned strategically right in my line of view.

" Do you have any pot by chance" She asks me.

"No,sorry" i mumble as i pass through the outside entrance to the garage.

They all had a chuckle as i closed the garage door behind me still thinking about those tits. The large garage door is closed making it a bit on the dark side and creepy quiet. I started to make my way slowly across the garage trying not to step on anything on the floor. Jay does not keep a tidy garage. As i am about half way through i hear something rustle to the left, then something falls onto the floor somewhere that i cannot see. As i paused to try and figure out was happening i was sure i heard whispers coming from that part of the garage. It's coming from a little separate partition where Jay has his workshop and tools, easily out of view of passers by should the come into the garage. I am dead silent, barely breathing. I almost instantly realize there is someone in there and most likely trying not to be heard or seen. But Who?? I quickly scan the party guest list in my head. Is it two of the young college kids getting it on? Am i about to catch someones spouse going balls deep on someone elses? I was instantly excited. Aside from loving voyeurism i am a nut when it comes to cuckold and cheating spouses. Jay and i have both fucked each others girlfriends over the years, at the same time in most cases. I liked to watch my gf with Jays cock in her mouth but eyes locked on me. I made her verbally acknowledge to me, with Jays cock in her throat, that she was a cock sucking slut and that she was going to swallow his load. Man those were days. I shuddered from the thought of what i might see right now. I very slowing creep towards the entrance to the small area. Whoever it is must think i am gone because they instantly started making noise. I knew exactly what that noise was. I peered my head ever so slightly around the corner.....I was amazed at what i saw taking place there. My cock began to grow and i watched it unfolding live......

Who did he Find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)