More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by madmaniac madmaniac

Who should I go after, the blonde boy toy or the red haired shemale?

The blonde boy toy.

Deciding that I wanted to break in some young meat, I followed the blonde boy toy back to the toilets. Standing next to him in the cubicle, I looked down and saw that he was clean shaven, and quite a bit smaller than me size wise.

"Nice cock, want me to suck it?" He asked "Go ahead" I replied, watching him as he knelt down in front of me, looking at my cock. Sticking his tongue out to lick a bit of pre cum off the tip sent a chill up my spine. As he started to take more of my cock into his mouth, my cock grew to its full eleven inches, after a few more minutes of divine cock sucking like I had never experienced before, I asked him if he would like to come back to my house and get to know each other better.

"Yeah sure, why not." And back he went to sucking my cock "Oh God, you've got a mouth just like a vacuum cleaner." And just when I thought that he couldn't get any better, he took all eleven inches in, so that my shaved crotch was being tickled by his nose. I couldn't take any more, so I let him know I was cumming just before I coated his throat with a torrent of cum.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)