More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What or who is in the 2nd bedroom?

The bedroom

The bedroom furniture was the same as in the other bedroom.

"I hope there are clothes for me to wear out in public," Jenny said as she walked over to the wardrobe. She opened the wardrobe doors.

Inside there was a walk in closet full of clothes. Each rack was labeled fifties" sixties" each decade to the present. As Jenny looked through the clothes she noticed that evrything was almost fetish wear. The clothes were very exagerated for the decade: the fifties clothing were dresses with multiple petticoars that seemed to fill the space, but still very short. The sixties clothes were very tight and extremely short. The seventies clothes were ugly and tight. The eighties clothes had ruffles and gaudy colors. The nineties and current clothes were really ugly and non descrept.

Jenny pulled out the first dress from the fifties rack. It was a poodle dress in a shirtwaist style. The dress had no buttons but had several layers of petticoats attached. When she put the dress on she looked in the mirror. She looked like a Barbie doll. The dress top did little to hide her breasts but below her waist the billowing dress and stiff rustling petticoats puffed out the skirt so that it seemed to hide everything though it was really too short to hide much. Jenny noticed that she was wearing a garter belt and stockings too along with matching high heels. All the pictures on the dressing table showed Jenny in a similar dress except the picture with Andrew, which showed him with his right hand inside the dress top and his left hand reaching under the voluminous skirt. "People would think I was crazy if I wore this in public."

Just then the front door opened.......

Whe was there? Male or female? Innocent or sexual?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)