More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Graphite Golem Graphite Golem

Where do you go from here?

The bed. Let's make this a night to remember!

You pull Sarah into the bedroom, kissing her the entire way there. You finally get to your queen size bed and you both slide down onto it, still locked in a passionate kiss.

She begins rubbing your chest, and you remove your tie, allowing her to begin pulling the buttons of your work shirt open. You lie back as she does this, the look in her eyes indicating more of a hunger than a desire to share the experience.

Soon she is pulling your shirt off of you, and practically tears the undershirt away from your body. You feel her hot mouth attack your bare chest with a renewed vitality, and her strong arm pushes you back onto the bed. Her mouth encircles a nipple, and you feel her soft tongue dancing around it.

You moan, and she looks up at you. "Having fun?" she asks coyly. You can only nod as she opens your fly with one hand. You feel her reach into your pants and begin stroking you.

She releases you and climbs up your body, kissing you passionately for a moment. When she breaks for air, you see her breasts, still encased in that lingerie, bobbing enticingly. She follows your stare down to her cleavage and smiles.

"I'm ready," she whispers, rubbing her crotch for emphasis. "What's it going to be?"

How do you want it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)