More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Moonkisser Moonkisser

What's next?

The beach

(Originally written by the user 'segeantc')

Isabel looked out her window at the beautiful day. The sun was shining brightly, it was warm and cloudless. The best part of the day was that she had the day off.

It's too nice a day to spend it indoors, Isabel thought. She would spend it at the beach. Maybe swim a little, get some sun, see if there were any buff guys there.

Then she thought about who she should go with. She could go with some of her girlfriends,or some of her guy friends, or a group of both, or she could go alone.

Her girlfriends were Megan, Casey and Paige.

Megan was a tall redhead, taller than anyone except Steve and Nick, with an incredible hourglass figure. She had natural F-cup breasts and a perfect high, tight butt and an outgoing personality that, combined with her hot body, made it easy for her to meet and get any guy she wanted.

Casey was shorter and plainer, but only in comparison to Megan. She had a slender, athletic figure and wore wire-rimmed glasses. She was Isabel's closest friend.

Paige was Isabel's newest female friend. She was the shortest of the three. She had dark brown hair that sometimes looked red,and the bluest eyes Isabel had ever seen. What Isabel did not know was that Paige had a very strong crush on her, and thought she had a beautiful, which meant she very much wanted to see Isabel naked.

The guy friends she could go with were Steve, Dylan, and Nick.

Steve was tall and blond and muscular. Isabel knew him from work. She wanted to get to know him better, as her boyfriend.

Dylan was a friend of Steve's. He was a bit of a nerd, and rather quiet, with a tendency to keep to himself. Isabel didn't pay much attention to him, and thus had no idea that, like Paige, he had a crush on her and wanted to see her naked, so much so that he would probably do everything in his power to keep her naked if he could. Like Casey, he wears glasses, although his are more nerd glasses, and not wire rimmed.

Nick was a joker, always playing pranks and jokes. He was especially at removing bikini tops, although Isabel didn't know this because he had never done it to her. At least, not yet. (And once he gets a girl's top off, he likes to keep it for a while.)

Who does Isabel go to the beach with?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)