More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Timemaster68 Timemaster68

where does he go?

The beach

Thomas sat at home hardly imagining his luck. One hour ago he was a social awkward nerd destined to live a life alone with physics and porn, but now he had the ability to do anything.

Thomas wondered where to first try out his new life altering toy when a magazine caught his eyes.

At that moment Thomas's blood began to boil. He hated those no talent rich arrogant bitches. Not only did he hate them for all the obvious reasons, but he had an extra reason for such contempt.

About two years ago Thomas was going on his first date ever with this nerdy but cute girl he'd meet in his intro to physics class. Wanting to impress her he took her to Duke's Malibu; an expensive but worth it restraunt for a girl who said "yes" to a date. As they walked in for their reservation Thomas heard a snap behind him. Turning around her saw all six of the Kardashian/Jenner women, and about ten other women friends.

"Table now," Kim said still snapping.

The hostess looked at Thomas with a snooty smile and said, "sorry looks like it will be another hour on that reservation."

"Hey you can't just come in here and cut in from of us, we have a reservation," Thomas said to the famous women.

At that moment, out of nowhere, a perfectly manicured hand slapped him in the face. "How dare you talk to us like that you insignificant cockroach," Kylie spat. The other sister took the cue and proceeded to insult and shine light on everyone of Thomas's insecurities until tears started to form.

Thomas returned from his flash back seething with anger. That was his first and last date ever. Turns out crying on the first date is not the best way to get a second date, and any small amount of confidence he has was now for surly gone.

Looking at the magazine again his anger turned to joy, as he thought about the time stopping vest and his ability for vengeance on all those snobby bitches.

It only took Thomas a matter of minutes to find the "celebrities" location, as they all loved to brag on social media about how awesome their lives were. They were all at Zuma Beach doing some filming for Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Thomas put on the vest and covered it up with a sweatshirt before heading to the beach. On the way Thomas made a few stops to gather supplies: a store, a sex store, a grocery store, and a pet store.

Thomas got to the beach, and looked around for his targets. Just then he heard a laugh from behind him. Turning around he saw two beautiful women. He recognized them immediately, as it was Kim and Kourtney.

"Nice sweatshirt loser, you do know it's like 80 degrees out right," Kim laughed.

All Thomas could do was smile, as he activated the vest and everything stopped.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)