More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The-Drunken-Bandit The-Drunken-Bandit

Now let me explain the basics!

The basics are as follows...

You fight and learn, but to truly grow beyond your current rank you must have sex with a willing toon! By doing so you will effectively rank up and grow your power!

That being said, you must be terrified out of your mind at the thought of interacting and co-inhabiting the same world with aliens, zombies, psychopathic robots, mythical creatures, and overpowered catgirls!

You must be asking yourself, “Oh, Dear God! Why, why God did you do to this to me!”, Well, fear not my boy for the city is littered with a series of different street side vendors that will offer you anything from meds, arms, and armor!

With the aid of these vendors, you will be able to upgrade your arsenal to better face the insanity of this world and its many insane disasters that occur weekly!

Oh? You didn’t know? Well, allow me to elaborate for you, my dear guinea pig!

You see it would be a rather boring just to have a vast collection of different heroes and villains from across the cartoon multi-verse simply interact with each other. So, to spice things up, I’ve ensured that every week there will be a new type of disaster that can range from the benign and harmless to the disastrous and apocalyptic!

However, do not fret for with your upgraded arsenal and a set of reliable teammates you will survive this great city!

Of course, if you don’t, you’ll only respond back at your home none the worse for wear. However, do remember that dying is extremely painful, and it comes with penalties, both monetary and evolutionary wise.

With that said, do you know what makes you S.P.E.C.I.A.L? Oh, you don’t know what S.P.E.C.I.A.L means do you?

Well S.P.E.C.I.A.L is an acronym for the following!

S: Strength: How physically strong and capable are you? how much can you lift? how much can you bench? Strength affects your striking power when it comes to hand-to-hand combat, and it also affects your ability to lift certain weapons! It will also affect your ability to escape certain situations where brute is the only method that remains!

P: Perception: how good are those eyes of yours? How about your ears? Or how about your ability to taste or smell?! Perception judges how aware you are of your surroundings! Perception also affects your accuracy when it comes to ranged weaponry! Perception will also affect how good you are at reading the mood of a room or sensing those special feelings in others and what makes them tick!

E: Endurance: How durable are you?! How long can you run, and how long can you keep going when the tank’s on empty?! Endurance determines how much pain you can take and how long you can keep going!

C: Charisma: Well, aren’t you the charmer?! With charisma on your side, you can talk your way out of any problem or possibly talk a better deal out of the local vendors! Or perhaps even woo some lovely ladies~! However, remember charisma is all fine and good, but without muscle to back up your words, they will ring hollow!

I: Intelligence: Be wise and smart, my dear boy, for it will take you far! For with intelligence on your side, you can do amazing things! Such as being able to modify and upgrade your weapons and armor past their current capabilities to pack an even more deadly punch! Or perhaps you seek to enhance yourself with the arcane arts! In that case, the more intelligent you become, the more spells and abilities that will open up to you! However, remember the body can only take so much spell use before it needs to rest!

A: Agility: How quick are your reflexes cowboy? How fast can you run? With agility, anything is possible when it comes to out running and out dodging the other guy! With agility on your side, you can go anywhere and reach any place no matter how high! Though do be careful for it is a long way down! Also, agility will also determine your accuracy and dexterity with one-handed firearms and explosives! So watch that itchy trigger finger and draw on 3 cowboy!

L: Luck: If you find a penny on the floor, don’t pick it up! For with luck on your side, you don’t need it! You could be as dumb as bricks and still have an overwhelming amount of luck to carry the day my boy! An if you’re lucky enough lady luck herself and a mysterious stranger may make an appearance to bail you out of trouble should the need arise!

However, Being S.P.E.C.I.A.L won’t be enough to even the odds with your overpowered new neighbors, and in order to keep up, you have been given the great and powerful system known as perks!

Perks: Perks are special traits or abilities; they can be either learned or earned by the system! These perks can range from the simple animal friend (which gives you the ability to befriend wild creatures quite easily and increases your standing with the more animal-like inhabitants of the city) to the moderate. Such is the ever helpful jury rig (this special part gives you the ability to repair, mix, match, and even fuse two mechanical objects together! How does this work? Nobody knows, but you!). Two finally, the overwhelmingly powerful! Such as the ever-powerful Mutually Assured Destruction! (A final and the last resort attack that will cause you to melt down and explode with the of a miniature nuclear bomb!)

With your perks, your S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats, and your arms and armor you will not only survive but thrive in this new world!

However, you can’t do this alone, and as such, you will need help when you awaken into this vast and wild new world!

So, go out and find allies who will stand beside you through thick and thin! An, should you feel up to it compete in the grand arena against the many other toons that exist within this world! Great prizes awake to the worthy that enter the arena! Just make sure you’re ready, for defeat is not an option in the arena as you can lose all the perks and abilities that you have gained if you are not careful!

So now awaken and enter this fantastic world filled with the many different men and-

Wait! WHAT!

Oh, dear…

Oh, dear me…

Sigh…

I must apologize, my dear boy, for it seems that there was a mistake within the system that was used to drag you and the many other subjects into this world.

As a result of this misfortune mishap, many of the intended toons that were meant to enter this world with you have been missed and passed over.

So, it is with a heavy heart that I must inform you, my dear boy, that you will now enter the city as the only male in the entire experiment…

Do not think of this lightly my boy…

For you do not know the dangers of jealous and envious women and what their willing to do to get what they want.

So, watch yourself, my boy, for some may hunger for you as time goes on.

With that warning done, the only question remains…

What kind of man are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)