More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by the-real-evil-genius the-real-evil-genius

Where too next?

The auction block.

All sorts of men and women stand in shackles, being inspected and bartered for. You draw everyone's attention with a loud piercing scream. Two guards hold your arms as a man in a dark suit clutches his nose. "The bitch hit me!"

He shouts as they try to restrain you. "Spirited little pup isn't she?" The tall dark haired man says caching your chin as you try to snap at him. "Yes sir, if she isn't sold today the slavers plan to have her put down."

The man says still holding his nose. "Good riddance." "Oh I'm sure I can fix that."

He says to one of the men flicking his short black hair out of his piercing blue eyes. He towers over you imposing, his muscles rippling under his black tunic. "Won't we puppy?"

He growls giving your cheek a playful slap. The men drag you to one of the many iron cages on the creaking auction block. After what seems like ages, a guard opens you cage. Dragging you out by the hair, he pulls you to the front of the stage. Pulling you up onto tiptoes to show your body off to the crowd. You see the tall in the front row. smirking smugly. A few others seem to have taken an interest in you. One woman, in a gray dress with a number of girls collared and kneeling at her feet starts bidding against him.

After running your price up past what it would take to buy your village. The master slams down his gavel. "Sold to James gaunt!" The guard walks you down to the tall man.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)