More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daveport daveport

What happens as the women enter

The angel and devil see the computer room

As the first enters the woman in the nun costume tells the others to keep their eyes straight ahead as she has seen the show and looking into the other rooms can trap a woman and start her on the path to becoming a bimbo. The witch and fairy listen to her and keep their eyes forward however the angel and devil look to the side and see the computer room and the large monitor that is showing greetings from every bimbo house bimbo who is either a student or teacher at Bimbo Slut University. The bimbos were playing with their pussies, having lesbian sex, or being fucked while they were making the greeting this along with subliminal messages that the woman were medicated to obey before entering the Bimbo House caused the to women to watch with their pussies getting wetter and wetter and starting to think that the only right thing to do is to give in and become stupid bimbos. At this point the witch notice that the 2 were no longer with the group and was able to close the door with her eyes closed and this snapped the 2 women out of the effects for now but with their pussies dripping wet and the bimlitim on their costumes how long will this last?

What is happening to the other groups

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)