More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jean247 jean247

So what happened?

The airport

As I was watching Nick descend though steps on the tarmac I could already feel my cock hardening in my pants. Pictures simply didn't do the boi justice. He was lean and long with shoulders that weren't too broad and a shock of golden brown waving hair.

I casually strolled up to him. "Hey Honey," I gave him my brightest smile feeling my heart leaping in my chest.

He looked as nervous as I was as he looked down at me and shifted his bag to his other hand. "Wow, I am having trouble believing you are actually standing here."

His voice was a rich lovely baritone and I wanted to melt into him. He looked unsure for a moment and so I reached up and pulled him into a hug.

"I love you, and I'm glad you are finally here." I said it first so it was out there and we could both relax. it worked. He pulled back only long enough to cup my face in his wonderfully roughened palms and kiss me.

"I love you too, sweetheart. Let's get in out of the heat? I could use a real bathroom too right now to clean up a bit."

Are we good little bois and wait until we make it to the house?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)