More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Reader83 Reader83

What story will you pick?

The Yearly Camping trip

It was time for the yearly camping trip that the Moores, Goldbergs, and Hammons went on every year. The difference for this year is that Patrick, Sasha, and Mallory are all 18 and therefore their parents are letting them go on the camping trip alone as a right of passage of sorts. Being that Sasha and Mallory were bringing along Christine and Laura, it was only fair that Patrick got to bring three other friends. He decided to bring Kirk, Chase, and Chad, who were his best friends added in with Mallory and Sasha.

Patrick, Chad, Kirk, Sasha, and Mallory had gone to the same school through all the years so far. They met Chase, Laura and Christine when they made it to middle school. Since then they had all been friends. Some closer than others, but friends nonetheless.

Patrick and Chad were driving today since they were the ones who had trucks and could carry the most of the camping supplies that they needed. Kirk, Sasha, and Mallory were riding with Patrick and Chase, Christine, and Laura were riding with Chad. Once they got to the campsite that was situated nicely next to Big Lake, they got out of the vehicle and checked out the view. It just happened to be one of the best sites that they had ever had since they had started camping.

The group unpacked everything and started to set up the tents. They had two big tents and a few smaller ones in case they needed them. The group had decided that one of the big tents would be for the girls and one of them would be for the boys. They went about setting the tents up without any trouble and when they were done, they sat down and relaxed for a little while. It was still early in the day, so there was plenty to do when they decided to. They would all probably go for a swim in the lake later.

“So, everything is all set up. Anything that any of you would like to do right now?” Patrick asked.

“I am just enjoying the peace and quiet right now. I might go for a swim later.” Sasha said.

“That’s a good idea. It is hot out here after all.” Laura said and the other girls nodded.

The guys looked pleased at this since they got to see four of the hottest girls in school in the bikinis. They all had nice bodies in different ways. Sasha had nice tits and a nice thick ass. Laura was the best all around. She had nice big tits and an ass to match them. Christine had smaller b cup tits but her ass was probably the best out of all of them. Mallory had a nice trim body with b cup tits and an ass that matched her body perfectly. Plenty for the guys to admire for the rest of the week.

“I am looking forward to going for this swim. Who knows what can happen.” Chad said with a wink to the guys, which gave them the impression that he was planning something that wouldn’t end well for him.

“Don’t do something stupid on the first day man.” Chase said to Chad.

“Who me?” Chad said in mock surprise.

“Oh please. We all know you, Chad. We don’t need you starting some shit on the first night.” Kirk said.

“Fine. I will behave. Just thought I would give us all a view.” Chad said and the guys couldn’t help but laugh.

“Maybe later in the week. Don’t fuck up on the first day.” Patrick said and Chad nodded knowing that his friends were right.

While the guys were having this conversation, the girls were having another one. It was a very interesting one at that.

“So, if you could date any of the guys here who would it be?” Christine asked.

The rest of the girls looked at each other and smiled, but didn’t say anything. This made Christine go first so that she could get the conversation going.

“I think I would pick Kirk or Chase or maybe even Chad. I’m not picky. I love Patrick to , but he just isn’t my type. He is too nice.” Christine said.

“Chase isn’t far off from Patrick, Christine. He might have a little bit more shit about him, but he is just as nice as Patrick is.” Laura said.

“True enough, but that shit that he has about him is enough to break them apart for me.” Christine said.

“Fair enough. I think I would pick Patrick or Chase. As you girls know, I have a bad habit of picking up the bad guys and it is time for me to stop that and pick a good guy for once.” Laura said.

“Yeah, I get that. I have had a few of them myself. I would probably pick Patrick or Chase.” Mallory said even though she would probably go more toward Chase since she and Patrick were such good friends.

“What about you Sasha?” Christine asked as they waited on their quiet friend to answer.

Sasha was blushing now. These were her friends, but she was still embarrassed about who she had a crush on because it was in her power to do something about it for years and she never had.

“Oh come on sweetie, it is nothing to be embarrassed about.” Mallory said.

Sasha looked at her friends and smiled, knowing that they wouldn’t laugh at her. “I guess if I had to pick from the group of guys here, I would pick Patrick.” Sasha said, still blushing.

“Maybe we can share him.” Laura said looking at her redhead friend, who was blushing even more at that.

“I am just kidding. I would never make you do something you are uncomfortable with.” Laura said.

“Thanks. So, what do you girls say we go and get ready for that swim we were talking about earlier.” Sasha said and the girls nodded in agreement as they all went and changed.

The guys did the same and once they were ready they all walked down to the lake and wasted no time in getting in the water and having fun. They did chicken fighting with the girls on the guys shoulders. The teams were Patrick and Sasha, Kirk and Laura, Chad and Christine, and Chase and Mallory.

Chad and Christine ended up winning since they both knew how to play dirty and no one really cared to begin with. Chad had been trying to trip the other guy up the whole time while Christine used everything at her disposal to throw the opposite girl off of her game.

“Well that was fun. The water feels so good. I am not ready to leave yet.” Christine said and the rest of the friends nodded in agreement.

They just stayed in a circle wading in the water and talking for a while. It had been a long summer break and some of them haven’t seen the others in a while. Most of the guys hung out every week and so did the girls. Some of the girls would even meet up with the guys every so often, but this was the first time they had all been together at the same time since school had let out in May. It was only another two weeks before they would be going back to school for their senior year, which they were all looking forward to.

“Okay. I am starting to get wrinkled here. I think it is time for me to get out of here.” Laura said as she started to swim toward the shore and all the other friends looked at their hands and had to agree so they made their way toward the shore as well.

The girls decided that they wanted to lay out in the sun for a while, so the guys decided that they would go up to the campsite and start gathering firewood for the night. You couldn’t go camping without having a campfire every night. It just wouldn’t be camping without a campfire now would it.

About an hour later the girls came up from the beach and helped the guys get things ready for dinner. They were going to have burgers and hotdogs that night, so they pulled out the small gas grill that they had brought and got it heated up while the girls got the burgers ready for them. It didn’t take long to cook and get everyone ready to eat.

“Damn, these are some good burgers and hotdogs. What did you do differently?” Sasha asked Chad, who had been cooking.

“Nothing. You girls are the ones that got everything ready. I just cooked them.” Chad said.

“Well, maybe you cooked them just right or something. I have to agree with Sasha. They are really good.” Christine said.

“Thanks, but like I said, I didn’t do anything special.” Chad said.

“So anyway, what do you guys want to do tomorrow?” Patrick asked and all of his friends thought about it for a while.

“I think we should go for a hike. There are a lot of paths around here to follow and it shows you so many different things.” Sasha said.

“I think that is a good idea.” Patrick said.

“I think I am going to tan again for a while.” Christine said.

“I think I will join you.” Laura said and Mallory nodded in agreement.

The other guys decided that they would go riding their bikes around the campgrounds, which left Sasha and Patrick as the only ones going on the hike, which made Sasha feel good because she would get to spend time with one of her best friends and crush. Who knows where this could go for her.

“Looks like it is just you and me Sasha. I hope that is okay.” Patrick said.

“It’s fine. It has been a while since we have hung out alone.” Sasha said and Patrick nodded at her with a smile.

They all moved over to the fire now that it was dark outside and started to make s'mores and sing around the fire. It was fun and they hadn’t had this much fun in years. It was starting to get late and some of the group was ready to go to bed. Chad decided that he wanted to take a shower before he went to bed, so he made his way up to the shower house and little did he know that he was being followed.

Chad was in the shower stall showering when the door opened and Chad went to cover himself. “What the hell are you doing here?”

Who followed Chad and what will happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)