More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Atomicman95 Atomicman95

Do we follow an existing character from an established world like Harry Potter or create our own?

The World of Emerilica

"Where did you find this creature Davik?" asked a female voice concerned and scared as she is standing in a simple root cellar with her husband and a wicked creature tied to a chair with a bag over his head.

"It landed outside... Brigetta it destroyed part of our crop," said Davik in anger.

"I am a demon, farmer and you will do well to respect my power for I can very easily kill you." said the demon stuck in the chair.

"Why are you here?!" asked Davik readying a pitch fork at the demon.

"I am here to run a little experiment. I want to see if we can conquer worlds with little effort and just enjoy the end results," said the demon with a hint of pleasure in his voice.

"What do you mean by conquer?" asked Davik with a less aggressive tone. He is starting to relax and his wife's fear is starting to be replaced with curiosity.

"I am from a world where we have sex all the time and everyone looks similar to me. It is a paradise, and I am here to offer that paradise to this world," said the demon with a coy smile for he knows why they are relaxing.

"So why did you come to our farm then?" asked Brigetta as she motions for her husband to lower his weapon.

"It was luck really, so I will forgive you for your rude behavior if you untie me," said the demon in a commanding yet sensual tone. Without thought both Brigetta and Davik untie the demon not out of fear, but reverence.

"Thank you, I figured the longer you stay near me the more my corruption would affect you two, but you two have very weak wills if you are now serving me so easily?" asked the demon in a playful and devious tone. The man and woman just look at each other processing what the demon said. The demon can see the fires of lust forming in their eyes.

"I see potential in you two, so I will offer you two a drink," said the demon as he pulls out two bottles. One is a dark blue with the symbol of males as a label, and the other bottle is dark pink with the symbol for females as its label. "These drinks will transform you into very powerful demons. Specifically the blue drink will transform you, Davik, into a Grand Incubus, and the pink drink will transform you, Brigetta, into a Grand Succubus. I am an Elite Incubus, so you will be more powerful than me. Given how you two are homely farmers, I would take that offer," the words ring in Davik's and Brigetta's heads as they look at themselves and each other. Both of them just look dull with brunette hair, average body builds, tanned skin from work, and just plain looking faces. The look over at the drinks the demon provided.

Will Davik and Brigetta resist, will one give in, or will both give in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)