More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Which World? And/or which Person gets the Stones?

The World of Bravestarr

New Texas is a harsh place to make a living, what with the three suns. The man draw to the planet was Kerium, a red crystal which could be used for energy. Which combined with it's newly colonized state made it a frontier wilder then the historical west. So mining was a big industry on the planet, along with farms for water producing plants as well as the obvious banditry. Which brought out the marshells and enforcers of the law.

Still, sometime things are mined that aren't Kerium. Such as the sextet of gemstones of different colour, stuck into a lump of golden metal. A prospector brought it in, figuring it could be sold for something. They headed out before they could get the report of the find they made.

Still, the bejeweled lump was left in the Assyer office for study. Where it was discovered that all of the stones contained some power, with one of them being a source of power greater then all of the Kerium on New Texas. Of course, this was kept as secret as possible. But like many secrets, it had a hard time being kept secret as words were overheard. Including into the ear of...

Who's ear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)