More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Duke Montefort Duke Montefort

The Lady

The Woman

She was in her thirties working on a successful business uniforms. That made women look smart, talented, and qualified. However, the outfits made men look fat, lazy, and incompetent. Despite only having a bachelors in business. She felt she needed something more, so she enrolled in a graduate program. Her long black hair hair laid on her shoulders dripping down her spine. Edwina pulled her body out of the rose petal bath. Her hazel eyes looked in the mirror. You'd think she was tall, but she wasn't. You'd think that she was in perfect Barbie fashion or a stout woman. Naturally she wasn't. Most people wouldn't think much of her walking down the street. However, she was the most dangerous woman in the world. Powerful men groveled at her feet. All she had to do was ask, and many New York giants granted her large sums of money to start her business. Later many of them were fired, arrested, or just disappeared. She began to dry herself on the towel, and entered the Master bedroom.

A fifty year old naked man who owed her a considerable sum squatted holding to candles with his hands. His hands were shackled, and the chains attached to his nipple rings. This prevented him from lowering or raising his hands too much. Another set of chains attached to his cock ring and testicles. Attached to them were several weights. He strained to maintain his position. He was growing tired after holding this position for four hours. He was weak from not receiving food or water for speaking. She had mercifully gagged him with a small tray that now held a lavender scented candle. The candle was burning the inside of his naval cavity. However, he dared not move or whimper. If he was good maybe she would allow him to drink her bath water. He snapped out of his meditative thought with a sharp pain.

His Mistress had smacked his weights with her riding crop. "MORE LIGHT," she barked! He muffled his own scream and raised his arms. The pain on his nipples tripled, but he was (candle 24). She then turned and continued to prepare her hair, for tomorrow. He was simply one of her objects and nothing more. His weights were a brief pendulum of as he maintained his position.

The Next Day

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)