More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by adam17017 adam17017

The quest stories

The Witcher (based on events happenening after the third game) 3rd person.

The war with the wild hunt was over. Geralt the witcher rode through Novigrad on his way to

[A1] See Triss

[A2] See Yennefer

[A3] See Ciri

[A4] See Keira

[A5] Head home to Kaer Morhen

[A6] Stop in at Dandelion's brothel

The war had been a great victory for Geralt and his companions, as they repelled the Wild Hunt's attempts at taking his and Yennefer's adoptive daughter Ciri captive. They would have used Ciri and the elder blood that ran through her veins to transport enough of their soldiers from their world over to ours in order to add it to their vast empire. Geralt shook his head remembering how close it was to happening, and what loss, that inevitability was stopped. His mentor and fellow witcher Vesemir was killed at Kaer Morhen, the witcher's fortress, defending Ciri from attack by the wild hunt.

Being a witcher meant that Geralt had to undergo the tests and mutations that made one into a witcher, he could now use limited magic, and his role was to kill monsters for money like all other witchers, he was a hired killer of monsters. His particular transformation into a witcher changed his hair prematurely white, and removed all emotion from his body, his eyes are also now dark gold color.

Triss was his former lover, when he had lost his memory when he was freed from the wild hunt by Ciri. Triss and Geralt were still on good terms, even after Geralt regained his memories and realized that he had slept with Yennefer's best friend. She is a founding member of the lodge of sorceresses and is adept at fire magic, and at alchemy. Triss has red hair and green eyes, and a perfect body figure like most ladies Geralt associates himself with.

Yennefer was often seen as the love of Geralt's life, she was beautiful yes, but she was also prideful, arrogant and almost as unemotional as Geralt some times. Yennefer was also a witch who was adept at all kinds of magic. Yennefer has raven black hair that smelled of lilac and gooseberry and violet eyes that blazed with livid blue-gray fire when angry. The lodge has attempted to recruit Yennefer into their ranks many times, but to no avail as yet.

Keira was a witch that Geralt had known for some time, and he had recently had a fling with during his search for Ciri, she was responsible for finding a cure for the infamous disease that had been running rampant throughout the world, Keira is also a master illusionist. Keira has ashen white hair and yellow eyes and is a member of the lodge of sorceresses as well.

All these witches have the ability to live for a very long time, and some, use their magic to hide deformities, and their true ages from those who look at them. Geralt smiled remembering where he was traveling from, and exactly what he did there

[B1] Seeing Philippa (a member of the lodge of sorceresses)

[B2] Watching a mummer show with VIP access

[B3] Fulfilling a contract to help a lady from a nest of drowners

Geralt had received a magic message from his fellow witcher at home in the fortress asking when he would be back. Now that Vesemir had died, there were only three witchers left in the fortress, Geralt, Lambert, and Eskel. Geralt told Lambert he would be there as soon as he could. Knowing how much of a joker Lambert was, Geralt had a feeling he wasn't needed back immediately. Geralt continued on the path until he reached the familiar surroundings of his destination.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)