More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What is Part 1 about?

The Witch Hunters

The mother begins to explain part one to Kate.
“This is the most important thing you need to control in your life right now. If not, then pain and suffering will come for us both. These are the Witch Hunters...” the mother points to a picture of a hooded figure in the book. “They are our only danger. They want to hunt us because they feel as though they are vigilantes or heroes for doing so. Our power has no effect on them. We don’t even know if they are male or female, but what we do know is that they have the same powers as us... except stronger. They can cause us to slice our clits, smash our pelvic bones, bring trauma to our tits, or even have the insides of our vagina explode. We don’t even know why or how this is for the Witch Hunters and the Ball Witches. All we know is that it’s been passed down from generations.”
Kate looks at her mother and it reminds her of how she used to read Kate stories as a kid, but the look on her mother’s face showed that this was no fantasy.
“They can sense when we use our power...”
The mother’s eyes grew in tears.
“Which is why I lost my mother...”
There was a moment of silence between them. You could feel the wind blow through the window and through the room.
“But I’m not going to lose you. Which is why I’m going to teach you the ways of our power so you can control it. It was your first time using your power so the Witch Hunters can’t sense you, so I need to train you to make sure it doesn’t happen again.”
The mother flips a couple pages over to reach part 2 of the book which is...

What is part 2?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)