More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shendude Shendude

Where do you start?

The Wilds

Aaron Aronson shook his head, slightly dizzy. It had only been ten minutes since the strange being that called itself an Arzasi had whisked away from his dorm room and invited him to visit a world inhabited entirely by hot babes who would do anything he wanted. He'd said yes, of course, and now here he was, in the middle of a forest. He was equal parts disappointed and angry at having been tricked.

Then he turned around. Standing right behind him were three women. One was a tall, muscular Asian clad in a leather breechlout and a matching top that exposed much of her spectacular breasts. One was a lithe redhead in an equally skimpy "fur bikini". Either of these women were more than hot enough to turn heads back home, but Aaron's attention was riveted on the third girl, a voluptous lass in a metal bra and chainmail kilt, and who had a snake's tail in place of legs!

All three impossibly gorgeous beauties were kneeling before him (well the rehead and the Asian were kneeling, while the snake-girl's tail was coiled in a manner that suggested it).

The snake-girl spoke. "How may we serve you, my lord?"

"Uh," Aaron stammered. "Where am I? Who are you?"

"This is the Haval forest, in the Wilds" the snake-girl explained. "More specifically, in the lands claimed by the Hot Ass tribe."

Aaron gaped. "Your tribe is called Hot Ass?"

The snake-girl looked sheepish. "No, lord. We are of the Mountain Tits tribe," she indicated her chest, and Aaron realized that her luscious boobs were adorned with tattoos in the shape of a stylized mountain. So were the others. the snake-girl continued "We were about to raid the Hot Ass camp. But if my lord wishes we will take you to our own camp. Or service you right here if that is your wish."

What does Aaron do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)