More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ahadzex ahadzex

What's next?

The Wildest & Most Hardcore Fuck of Madiha's Pussy

Now it was the turn of Marco to fuck the hell out of Madiha's pussy, to make her scream, to violate every inch of her body.

He took madiha towards the wall and shoved her against the wall and put her one leg on ground and picked one up around his shoulders & shoved the cock in he wet and stretched pussy hard.. She still yelled out in utter pain, “Oh godddd noooooooo”.Marco hold madiha's body tightly and starts to pump in and out of her pussy hard.

He picked up pace and stared to get the full length cock in and out. Madiha's pain was unbearable, she felt like a rod was going up and down inside her pussy. She screamed out, “ aaahhh please stop stop oh nooooooo”. But Marco was not going to stop; He was fucking the white girl of his life. He wrapped his hands around madiha's body and pressed her so tightly against his body as he kept her one leg up on his shoulder.

His cock was entering deeper in the pussy with each pounding. He was also enjoying every inch of her body as he kept shoving the cock in and out hard. The incredible cock was fucking so good that within a minute madiha was about to have another orgasm. With the hardcore fuck She was screaming, “ah aaahhhhh aahhhhh oooohhh my goddddddd nooooo pleaseeed aahhhh”. Her body arched back like an arrow; her toe to hair felt the orgasm, she yelled “ aaaaiiiiiyyyyeeeee” and she came the hardest in her life.

Marco was enjoying it so much. Now picked both of her legs and wrapped them around his waist and held them their tightly with his hands. This position allowed him deeper penetration and moreover he had pinned her against the wall. In this solid position, he starts to pound her pussy again. He pressed his chest on .her boobs and moved his hips on and out with speed.

Madiha felt that her pussy was breaking, she never knew that any cock could fuck like that. The cock would come out and then went in within a millisecond, full of its length hitting the deepest part of her womb and on its way it would destroy every part of her pussy. She was moaning out loudly, with every forward thrust yelling out screams of various proportions. Marco was fucking Madiha, the most beautiful Pakistani actress, in the cabin in the woods, in a standing missionary position against the wall hardcore. The black body of marco was pounding the white body of madiha like a rag doll and she was screaming like an infant baby.

Marco kept going like that for 10 more minutes and the screams of pain had slowly turning into screams of pleasure. She was soon about to have her second orgasm within 15 minutes. This time she came even harder and screamed yet so louder. As soon as she finished hitting her orgasm marco stooped thrusting but did not let the cock out. He has been properly fucking for around 30 minutes and there was no sign of him cumming.

Marco picked up madiha and took her to the dining table of the room and asked her to lie down on the table on her back. Madiha did as he said. He pulled madiha towards him and kept her ass on the edge of the table and spread her legs such that the pussy is just on the edge and her legs were hanging. Marco stood between her legs and again set his huge cock on her pussy lips.

Marco looked at her eyes and asked, “Loving it baby?”

Madiha could not look at his eyes but she replied, “Yes”.

He then again shoved the cock deep in her pussy and madiha screamed out again. In this set up marco could pump even deeper. He kept her legs on both sides of his body and held her waist firmly. With his huge grip of his hands he grabbed her waist and starts to thrust in and out. Madiha's pussy was entirely stretched and the cock was hungrily finding his way in and out of it and destroying all the inner senses.

There was no way a woman could not have got turned on by this pumping from a bull and madiha could not believe how she was so excitingly loving thus hemarage. She felt with every thrust her womanhood was yelling out loud the she was made for this; her pussy always need thus cock ramming inside.

On the other hand, marco was in heavens. The black girls can never be so beautiful, so petite, so helplessly gorgeous. The white milky buttery skin and .pink shaved pussy of madiha had made him into a bull. He stood in between madiha's thighs and kept on moving his hips in and out harder and faster. Madiha was moaning, shivering, screaming with the thrust, “aaaahhh ah,ah ah oh god oh yes yes yes aahhhhhh ah ah ah”.

Marco knew that he owns madiha now and he was leaving no bounds left. He kept on fucking his little slut and madiha wanted him to keep going like that. Madiha's eyes were rolling out, her facial expressions showed that she was having pleasure.

Marco asked while fucking, “how do you feel, hun?”

In the middle of this fucking Madiha could not speak properly. She somehow yelled in passion,” yes please fuck me”.

Marco again asked, “tell me baby what should I do now?” as he kept on going.

Madiha was not in the situation to answer. But somehow she managed to scream,” Fuck me fuck me harder!”

This turned Marco crazy. He picked madiha's legs on his shoulders and grabbed both of her tits with his hands for support. And he starts to fuck her pussy harder than ever. Madiha felt her pussy was getting destroyed. She was letting out huge screams in pain and pleasure.

This time around Marco was just not going in and out; as he rammed in he would also pull madiha towards him by holding on to her boobs. So the pussy depth would meet collide with the cockhead even harder and he was doing it in insane speed. With each thrust his balls and thighs were hitting Madiha's ass and making ‘poch poch poch poch' sounds.

Madiha's condition could not be described in words. Every muscle and every limb of her body was feeling the thrust. Her whole body was shaking vigorously along with the pounding. She grabbed on the edges of table in ecstasy and was yelling, “oh god oh god aaaaahhhhhh aaaahhhhhh ooh yes yes yes fuck fuck fuck”. She did not knew how to moan or respond to fucking; she was doing it just from the shear excellent quality of Marco's fucking. This fucking was out of this world.

Marco kept on smashing madiha's pussy like a machine. He can generally fuck for hours more than that but he never had an opportunity to fuck a hotter girl like Madiha. Madiha's hot beautiful body was getting smashed by his cock, he us probably fucking the most beautiful girl's tight pussy in the lonely jungle.

This made him so excited and out of control that he felt he was close and he was about to cum. He jumped on the top of the table. And folded madiha’s legs all the way to her head. On that position he jumped on top of madiha and sat on top of her. Madiha was shocked but she had no time to react, she was literally folded in half as her toes were now touching her ears. Marco pinned her hands down on the table and and starts to pound madiha's pussy on that position.

Madiha could not believe her eyes, she felt like a gorilla had taken her captive. Marco's cock was hitting her stomach and at a rate of 3 thrusts per second. Marco had gone crazy over his white bitch, he list his senses. He was jumping up and down.on madiha. 270 pounds of black bull was going up and down with its full weight on 100 pounds of tiny madiha.

Madiha felt that her body is about to go into pieces, she felt that her 5th orgasm was about to hit. Her pussy could not take anymore, but still god knows how she was urging marco to fuck harder; such was the quality of his fucking.

Marco knew he was close. His cock was about to explode. He was growling. He hold madiha and gave the most har and fast last 10 thrusts in the world. Madiha screamed so loud that it could be heard from anywhere in the jungle as she had the most orgasm if there ever was one.

At the exact same time, marco shoot his cum inside madiha’s womb. He held his cock deep and cummed as if his balls were about to come out. He never came so much, it took about two minutes to stop.

Madiha was in no situation to ask marco to not to cum inside her or she knew there was no point asking him to not to cum after that good a fuck (or Madiha herself wanted Marco to cum inside her. Madiha could not yet recover from her orgasm as she felt someone has poured boiled thick water inside her pussy. It was so much if cum that it dripped from her pussy and fell on the table and some even got down on the floor.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)