More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CaptainPulse CaptainPulse

Where does her adventure begin?

The Water Park

(Originally by Tony C.)

Sun was at a water park, planning to put herself in an ENF situation. She was wearing a white bikini. She got on a line for a water slide. Prior to that, she had loosened the string on her top. The plan was for her to ‘lose’ her top as she went down the slide and then end up topless when she reached the pool. Then when she was climbing out of the pool, someone would tell her she was topless. She’d act embarrassed and scream. Then she’d go back in the water and find her top, which would have reached the pool by then.

It was finally Sun’s turn to go down the slide. “Here goes,” she thought. She went down feet first and her top untied and fell off at some point. She got to the pool and swam over to the ladder.

She got out of the water. There was immediate laughter coming from all around her. “Oh my,” said an older woman when she saw Sun. Then another woman quickly told her, “Miss, you, uh, lost something.” She pointed at Sun’s chest.

Sun looked down, screamed, and jumped back into the water. “That went perfectly,” she thought. “Now I’ll just get my top and get out of here.” She looked around for her top, but it was nowhere to be found. “Where is it?!,” she thought. Her plan wasn’t so perfect after all.

Where is her top?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)